Does anyone give a flying fuck about Barry Bonds?...

Discussion in 'General' started by chronictoker, Aug 5, 2007.

1. He just hit his 755th homer, to tie Hank Aaron for most all-time.

I used to be a bonds fan back when he played for the pirates, but after all that steroids business, and him being a total douche since then during interviews and shit, I lost 90% of my respect for the man.

But, fuck, he can hit home runs.

edit: "Bonds hit the tying homer off a former Giants draft pick who was suspended in 2005 for violating baseball's minor league steroids policy." (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/baseball/mlb/08/04/755.bonds.ap/index.html?cnn=yes)

2. he did 2 cycles before he hit this one. hes such a deuche, hes a fuckin hot head. if i caught that ball id sell it back to him for like $800,000, and if he didnt pay, id put it on ebay. i could only wish

3. fuck bonds. i could care less about this record because A-Rod is going to shatter it in 10 or so years anyway. i bet he hits 800+. so until then, let the cheater hold the record

4. I don't watch basketball.

5. Can't say I give a shit.

6. fuck em in the ear, he aint puttin food on my table

7. Im conflicted. Back in the day when he had the black guy flat top and gold earings I was down with him. He hit a couple hundred legit homeruns before anyone can accuse him of taking steroids. He was small for the first half of his career. If he would have been smart and retired at 35 he would be a legend.

8. I don't even give a walking fuck about him, let alone one that flies.

9. dude your fuckin stupid, bonds plays hockey not basketball

10. def, back in the day he was a fielder and a base stealer. A complete player. He was mvp like three times in the 90s...

And Willie Mays is his godfather.

I guess that's just what roids do to a person...:eek:...

11. He won't hold the record for long, Alex Rodriguez just hit his 500th home run, hes the youngest player to reach that.

Yeah I agree, the man's a dick now, my gpa said he wasn't even happy smiling when he tied the record. You'd think he'd be excited or something.

12. A Rod will def beat his record... anyone find it ironic bonds hits his 755th homer and the same day A Rod hits his 500th? Its probaly a sign of things to come... besides records are meant to be broken.

13. Who gives a fuck about baseball PERIOD?

14. Professional sports are finally getting the negative attention it needs. I give a shit about the record, but only in the sense that Bonds is permanently tainting a beautiful sport.

If I caught Bonds HR ball, I would refuse to give it to him. I have absolutely no respect for him as a ballplayer or human being. I base this not only on the likelihood that he is juicing, but also because he is a disrespectful jack-ass of a person.

EDIT

"I had gotten myself so deep into trying to relax. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my career" - Barry Bonds on the HR

This just goes to show how little he cares about winning, it's all about the record to him. He's just a distraction from the game.

15. He could hit a 1000 home runs and still be remembered as a douchebag and nothing but to me.

16. I was at the game when he hit his 700th homer and i wanted to get an autograph, turns out he doesnt do autographs.......what a dick, cant even sign a (used to be) fan's ticket or anything......asshole......

17. he has turned down even disabled children that ask for an autograph

18. He's never really done shit for me..can't say I really care for him. But at the same time I'm not hatin on him, he's stackin paper and he's about to break the record, good for him.

19. No, that is a coincidence, not irony.

20. I just want it to be over with. If the MLB was smart, they'd pay bonds to not hit homeruns.

Do you know how much fucking money is made every game wehre bonds is at bat? MLB is just milkin it right now. Even on roids, the man is about to smash more homeruns than any other man in the world, that seems pretty special to me. Steroids were going around like wild back in Hammerin hanks ball days. I'd sell the ball if i caught it, i wouldn't throw it back on the field or anything stupid like that. Someone values the ball enough to pay millions of dollars.

Griffey and a rod are going to own bond's record in the future

I don't like bonds as a human, he seems semi retarted in his interviews, and he stuck multiple needles in his ass "not knowing" it was steroids. Comeon, who's really buying that?