Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone get anxious after smoking sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Harren, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I was smoking Sativa dominant strain last week and in the last few days when I get off smoking I felt anxious and somewhat empty, I don't know if it's because of the strain or because I'm actually smoking too much weed

the eighth ounce I bought lasted around 2 weeks

I will call my dispensary tomorrow and would appreciate your insight whether I should get Sativa again or stick to indica?

2. Maybe it's not the weed.

Can you elaborate?

Are you saying that it is just me realizing how much is sucks to be sober? Like when you drive a Toyota after taking the Ferrari for a ride?

4. Well in my opinion, cannabis brings out what's in your mind. Maybe the empty feeling is you, and something you should deal with and then come back to a recreational enjoyment.

5. use whatever strain works best for you

6. Yeah, always....but it doesnt last long does it? It sort of acts like a mirror and amplifies whatever you might be masking....Use it..its a useful tool....see your faults and enact change.....that aspect of a sativa high only lasts about half an hour tops...then, go put that new roof on yer house, lol....shit makes me wanna get physical, which at my age is a wonderful thing.

7. #7 iVapeTooMuch, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    I noticed not too long ago that two things really messed with my anxiety: one too many cups of coffee and too much sativa from a vaporizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Harren, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014

lol same and I vaporize too

glad to see your positive experience with it

I guess you're right, its kind of an on-off thing but I feel like its kind of amplified but maybe in a good way, like I was feeling bad yesterday for not being kind enough to others, I was feeling really guilty for some reason, but it is mostly being overwhelmed when thinking about the future