Does anyone ever bond with their pets when you're high?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by CannabisCarnage, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Sorry for the double post. He only does that because he believes that you should be dead and in heaven where there's infinite weed because you deserve it for being such a fantastic owner! :D

He just loves you. :3

2. He was still a cat but he was even more so a mystical little creature. I felt like we were on the same level, no words needed to communicate.

3. What kind of bird?

4. That was def. a pretty cute GIRL who posted first...2nd...I LOVE HANGIN with my pup Gizmo when Im baked..I just look at him and laugh...

Thats my GIZMO:D

Attached Files:

5. Aww! I love his little satelite hairs. Hahaha.

6. Lol...this dog is hilarious...He is fully grown..thats about as big as he will get...but his hair keeps growing...its a little longer than that now..and when he's about 8ish it'll be down to the middle of his legs from his ears lol

7. ya animals seem to be much more bolder when i'm ripped
    My friends lizard, did his head bop thing on my leg, just moves his head up and down to kinda mark his territory. Kinda made me angry, but even the squirrel in the backyard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Where do you live? The water is so clear! Here in nebraska we have muddy lakes.:(

9. i always feel like my dog is neglecting me when i smoke. shes always like looking at me as if i just did something illegal

10. D'aww. That's cute:)
    Give him a hug for me?! :O

That's a funny lookin' squirrel. But I love it. XDDD

Haha. I know what you mean.

11. This is me and my cat :D
    She becomes an epic lap-cat who loves to cuddle late at night after a good bowl. Shes like little bo peep.. she almost never leaves my side and is a bitch to everyone but me xD
    shes so cute :3

Attached Files:

12. I have three collies, one each of sable, tricolour, and blue merle. The blue merle is my favorite and he's a very good friend of mine! As long as I'm outside, he goes everywhere I go. I smoke outside on my patio or in my back yard next to my pond, so whenever I smoke at home, he's with me!

His name is Orion but I don't think I have a good picture of him here :(.

13. Yes, all of them from the dog to the bird.

14. Aww! I love cats. :3
    I have two. But muh baby is Socks. He follows me everywhere. Haha.

I love Collies! I want one. :D
    Make them make me puppies and send one to me in a boxxx!

15. #35 1Trismegistus1, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    Well, if I locked you in a cage that was 10x10 and you sat there for a few years, wouldn't you want to kill me everytime I walked by and didn't let you free for no apparent reason?

I dunno, just against keeping birds in a cage, birds were meant to fly. We lock prisoners who can't behave in a cell and let them out for a certain time per day, doesn't seem fair to give an innocent bird a life sentence in solitary confinement.

16. This thread makes me wish I had a pet :(

I bond with my friends dog when I'm drunk, but only then.

I also bond with my friends cats when I'm on other substances and/or high :D lol they are used to having people all kinds of fucked up over so they just lounge around all the fucked up people and blow us up with their soft fur :D

17. my dog is half pug and half daschund and when i smoke i sit outside and observe nature while she does that back wiggle thing that dogs do when they lay in grass. it hilarious cuz she makes these weird grunting and snorting sounds while she wags her tail.

18. i love my dog and we definetly bond when i am high, i always try to sneak up on him for some reason but he always seems to knows that i am high and just acts strange, but in a good way.

the other i smoked with my cousin and we walked his dog and played with him, i feel like i bonded with him, he was a big teddy bear staffordshire terrier.

19. Lobster Man, i think your cat is somehow related to mine, because they look the same and my cat chills with me in my room all the time and always heads to the window when he smells the nug gettin busted out :smoking:

20. yeee i smoke on my roof and she chills out there to get some attention when the greens come out. Does your cat have extra toes like mine does? xD

Also my other cat who is named slim [big fat grey cat who happens to be a 17 pound glutton paper weight who hoggs the blankets -_-] lolz but he isnt as attached to me as my black cat though. i call him the hobo because he sleeps in everyones bed
    :D

Attached Files: