does anyone else's life suck?

Discussion in 'General' started by thelonelyone, Jul 23, 2009.

1. does anyone else on GC completely fucking hate their life?

my life has never been great. but recently it is really fucking shit.

2. Sorry to hear that man. What's going wrong in your life at the moment? My life can get boring at times but i've been trying to use all this extra time to learn new things.

3. Lets hear it man, let it off your chest and let the community know what's bothering you. You'd be surprised on how many people who smoke marijuana and visit online boards will share similiar experiences / feelings as you.

4. there's a bunch of shit wrong. i'm living with my mom. she can't find a job. i can't find a job. we're pretty much broke. car troubles. i have a pretty uneventful social life. i'm fucking bored with life. i have a bleak outlook on my future. i'm homesick like a motherfucker. there's more, but i really don't feel like continuing with this depressing list.

5. Yeah, I can see why that would suck man. When you say your homesick are you in a foreign country or in a different state of Australia?

6. i'm in the states. i'm from australia.

7. #7 grass lemon, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    Ahh ok. Man, try and make the most of it. If I had the chance to visit the US atm I would jump on it (actually i'd wait a bit because the weather is so nice down here atm). How long have you been in the US for now? Is it a long term move or what?

8. been in this shithole for 7 years. it's like prison, only i hate it more. it was a permanent move when i was a kid. my mom is from here, that's why we moved.

9. Stay positive, and instead of lurking on the negatives, try to focus on the positives. You have your mother and your health, and things will get better. It usually does. Right when all hope seems lost is usually the time when god smiles upon you and gives you something to improve your lifestyle.

Try to find a girlfriend. That helps ;)

10. even though its probably of little consolence, youre not the only one with a "Bad" life.
    other people have it worse, and things always get bad before they get better. do your best to cope with the hand youve been dealt.

mines not exactly perfect, and i dont wanna say its worse, but it probably is :p
    keep your chin up homie.
    one love.

11. thanks, but to be honest, i really don't love my mother. i blame her for the shitty life i have.

i have a dog though. he's probably the best thing i have in my life right now.

12. dude, don't resent your mom. She brought you into this world, but someone brought her into it as well. No one chose to come here, we pretty much stay here until we die so make the best of it and try to have a relationship with your mother. I don't see any reason you'd be mad at her other than you moved to America?

13. honestly, i wish i hadn't been born (don't worry, i'm not suicidal or anything).

and yeah, i do blame my mom. she's lazy, when i was growing up, she was an alcoholic. she never had a job when i was little, so i was the poor kid at school. i was bullied at school because of it. and that kinda fucked me up a bit.

14. #14 pavlakos, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    you can blame whoever you want dude, maybe she moved you here, but the way you gotta look at it, everything happens for a reason. make the most out of the life you have and stop pointing fingers man.
    in the long run..its nobodies fault but yours. you have complete control of your life, and have failed to make decisions that will make you happy.

ps. totally not being a dick, also..i thank to the person that made me realize that.

edit: im from a poor family too, dude, i know what thats like.

15. what part of usa r u? its not so bad in a lot of place here, unless you are in tennessee then i feel for ya :p smoked a bowl for ya

16. don't worry, you're not being a dick.

yeah, you're right. a lot of it is my fault. but i'm having a hard time finding a way to fix it.

17. i'm in a small, boring town in western PA that is full of peole i hate.

18. dont stress it too much. but when oppurtunities start coming up, youll start seeing the ways to slowly fix it.

and wait, its almost an empty moon, vibes arent so good. i felt like my life was spiraling out of control a couple days ago.

things will be better man.

19. I see, i resented my parents for a while, i had a pretty bad child hood with little to no communication with my parents. They were really busy with work and i was easily forgotten not that i can say i tried to include myself. I guess it was a little of both of us, they were busy and since they were so busy i felt secluded and ignored because i had many siblings. We both could have done a better job but i can only focus on the future now and trying to improve what is left so keep your head up man and try to do the same. Dwelling on the past will only leave you in the same spot with the same emotions if you don't do something to change it.

20. If I was in your position now I would get a menial job (a McJob) and move out on my own, possibly out of the town you are in. It sounds like there are a lot of negative vibes there, and I understand some of what you have gone through having grown up with an alcoholic mother myself.

Getting out on your own changes everything. Getting away from all of the negative feelings and people will change your whole perspective. You've got to start somewhere!

That's my advice, take it for what it's worth :smoke: