does anyone elses eye twitch when theyre high?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Oct 25, 2008.

1. no...

every time i get high, an hour later or 2, i sneeze really hard, just once.. after that, i start to lose that high

2. Not necessarily when I am high, but every once in a while my left eye will twitch on its own. I always try to run to the mirror to see it, but it only lasts for a few seconds.

3. like my legs will twitch like they're so relaxed or something..

4. fuck an eye twitch, my entire body twitches
    i can't stand it, makes me feel like a junkie or something

5. I work at a computer for 40 hours a week for a living, then I get home and spend more on my websites. Staring at monitors at close range for long hours definitely gets my eyes twitching sometimes. Not when I'm high though, if anything it calms down a bit when I smoke.

Eye twitches can be embarassing, especially trying to hold a conversation with someone while your eye spasms out. Put something cold against the bottom of your eye where it twitches, for 5 minutes or so, helps calm my eyes down a bit when they get real jumpy.

6. I hate the eye twitch!!! i thought i was the only one, your eye is basically wiggling and you have no control of it. Atleast now i know if I have a deadly disease you are going down with me.

7. it's caused by stress

8. i can make my eyes do it

9. i have a lip twitch, junkie style :smoke:

10. haha the good ol eye twitch

11. Nah man my eyes don't really twitch like that... Ever...

But one of my eyelids come down more than the other when I'm fucked up...
    Or when I'm just really stoned..

12. When I am tired, yes.

13. Haha yeah that happens to me as well. Feels like I have a damn crazy eye! It feels so weird as its happening.

14. I laughed my ass off when I read this.. nice

Actually though when I get completely high, I get the shakes. I can't control it and it doesn't hurt, but it makes me feel like a junkie. So I dont smoke as much as I could around people.

15. if I move my leg around, the other one will twitch and my legs and feet will just start kind of inching around on the bed.
    when I'm baked to the point of that robotic feeling.

16. yeah my eyelids twitch sometimes when im high :)

17. I twitch all the time.

High or not.

18. When I first started smoking I would get so high that I would have my leg twitch. It was so fucked up haha.

19. yup - just the left eye though :D