Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GodBud55, May 26, 2010.

1. lolol... SMAAAAAAACKED!

2. I love smoking indoors and playing marvel vs. capcom. Doesn't even bother me that I get my ass kicked. Pretty much anything indoors is pretty sweet.

3. Oh man.. I always get the third person feel when I'm really baked. And when I move it feels like my arms are seperated and are kind of just floating..

4. when i get super duper high i lose my peripheral vision as well....
    it feels to me like frame by frame pictures n shit

5. sometimes I do lol ESPECIALLY while driving
    its like you're watching yourself drive but you can't feel anything.

6. Dude! I always make faces but don't think I am while I'm baked! Especially my eyebrows,they're all over the goddamn place!

7. hah this happens to me a lot man, especially when im blazed and typing on the keyboard right now. it feels like my hands are separate from my body and theyre typing by themselves. i think they type even faster on their own. it looks like im looking over my shoulder at my hands typing.. i feel like i'm in a movie LOADS of times too haha thats funny how its universal :smoke: