Does anyone else(while baked) stop at stop signs and wait for them to turn green?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by midgetsanchez, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Cause I've done this dozens of times, and several of my friends have as well...in one instance there was another car behind me that ended up honking cause I was sitting there for like 20 seconds, waiting for the stop sign to turn green. It never did. :smoking:

Share your driving experiences while blazed.

2. i drive high a lot, and no, never happens to me, i try to keep it as safe as posible when driving, its no game.

3. Of course. I just tend to play it too safe sometimes, if you know what I mean - going at a precise constant speed(usually exactly the speed limit), stopping at every stop sign, etc.

I know plenty of people that swear that they actually drive better when baked. I for one, try to avoid driving high unless absolutely necessary.

4. ^its no game. haha whatever.

but yeah a while ago when i first started smoking, me and my homeboy toked up at a nearby grocery store lot before school and when i was driving back it felt like i turned into some lego character and everything felt like solid squares and i finally somehow auto piloted my way to my parking spot and left my lights and door wide open when i went into school

5. Yes, I will also frequently begin to accelerate when the light a block up from mine turns green.

6. i do drive better high because im so cautious of everything. always stop at stop signs and go a little under the speed limit.

i try to go on backroads and not be out in the open even though i drive fine.

but never done this one...i dont think ive ever gotten so high i didnt know a stop sign doesnt turn colors.

7. my friend did the opposite, he stoped at a red light looked both ways then ran it without thinking, he thought it was a stop sight for some reason. hes not the best driver and iv been in alot close calls in his car.

8. #8 High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    hahah