Does anyone else think...?

Discussion in 'General' started by CaddyMacK, Jul 26, 2012.

1. That the world and human population are doomed? Especially the United States. I just feel that government is filled with cover ups and is not even about the politics, it's Democrats vs. Republicans and either shoots down the other because of their strict platform. The world has destroyed the environment, and I'm convinced a solar flare will wipe out our electrical grid and we'd be straight back to the 19th century without electronics! I hope this isn't what the future has in store.

2. Its alot like Rome all over again.

3. "I do not know what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

-Albert Einstein

4. That's an awesome quote! Like your avatar also haha

5. #5 LSDForPeace, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    Yes, we are all doomed. Fuck it though, just get high and enjoy the simpler things in life like nature, or whatever it is that you love.
    Rise above the corrupt bullshit and live!:smoke:
    ....while you can;)

6. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']"I do not know what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

-Albert Einstein[/quote]

One of my favorite quotes.

7. I think the secret underground base a 100 ft below Denver International Airport and the apocalyptic murals on the wall in the airport pretty much say shit's about to get real.

Oh and the CIA decides to get up and move their headquarters to Denver? Hmmm.. I wonder why.

Something big is going to happen. Whether it's in December or 5 years from now. The elites are preparing for DOOOOOOOOM.

8. Thats strangely close to Dulce, New Mexico :eek: maybe the whole underground road system for the elites is true.

Then when they finnaly have the population to 500,000 and everyone fit tightly into megacities at 5 different points on the globe they can finnaly engineer the perfect genetics. after that they will already have space traveled out and they will live forever and travel the cosmos. :eek::eek:

we are fucked.:rolleyes::bongin:

I'm just scared that this generation and the next is gonna be the one thats gonna have to live through all the bad shit. Wish I could have lived through an era that was more fun and that would be dead by the time all the bad shit goes down.

9. They are Reptilians from another planet. So they already have space travel pretty well figured out.

10. this generation that is just about to be adults is full of idiots so it may be a good thing.

11. I agree wit unreal because of thoese shows like jersey shore and the kardashians.

12. I had a argument the other day with a typical overly patriotic dude. He was talking about how America should take over the world and I was telling him about how America wont stay on top forever and that great civilizations have fallen. I told him even the Muslims that are considered "Stone Age" today were once more advanced than the Europeans but he kept coming back with the "Nah man, we're USA, we'll always be number 1." So I promptly left him in his ignorance and walked away.
    And yea... its all gonna go to shit one day. Most people would be scared but if its gonna happen, I wanna witness it. Yeah, im that bored.

13. I am hugely patriotic, I do think military wise were are number one right now. I think even if we fall off, no one will try to own us bc "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."-Isoroku Yamamoto. I just hope who ever takes our places tries to help out the world and realize the power they have. Even though we have misused our power somewhat we have still had good intentions for the most part, we just fuck up everything in the process.

14. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

I am hugely patriotic, I do think military wise were are number one right now. I think even if we fall off, no one will try to own us bc "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."-Isoroku Yamamoto. I just hope who ever takes our places tries to help out the world and realize the power they have. Even though we have misused our power somewhat we have still had good intentions for the most part, we just fuck up everything in the process.[/quote]

Agreed man. The American people just wanna do good mainly.

15. You can tell him that day has already come. According to recent economic figures and employment rates, the average Canadian is now richer than the average American. Not to mention, their unemployment rates are dropping...
    For the First Time, Canadians Now Richer Than Americans - US News and World Report

16. Those articles about the airport were unnerving, and I'm not someone who is easily alarmed. Can't believe the place exists so openly and notoriously.