Does anyone else think we should be able to discuss psychedelics?

Discussion in 'General' started by CanIBeShaggy, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
  2. there are plenty of such forums. grasscity was among them for a very long time, and is better off not among them in my opinion. delve into the depths of the box to gain a bit of perspective

3. I'd like tp but there's always shroomery, dmt nexus and a load of others

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. There is a shop here.

That is why this will never happen...Tryin' to peddle legitimate wares while yammerin' on about illegal shit isn't exactly "Good business." :cool:

5. #5 Captain_Jack, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    I mean it's called Grass City. GRASS City. You don't see the name being Fungi City or Genetically Modified City. No, sir. Grass is the only thing here.

Although like @OscarZetaAcosta said, I would assume the main reason is to protect the legality of the shop

6. No

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes, yes I do.

But its not gonna happen.

Marijuana is a psychedelic (albeit mild) so that argument is flawed

8. Yeah but some asshole can't jokingly tell you to take another bong hit so you OD, pretty sure that was another part of the unmentionable movement, GC doesn't want to be liable for some kids death

"Username Bongsmoker420 told my little Jimmy to put 14 hits in his eye and now he's dead!'

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not gonna happen...

As has been previously stated, GC used to allow it, but people were not able to follow the simple guidelines...the few ruined it for the many...

Talk of other drugs will not be coming back to Grasscity...

Thread closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.