Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else think the anti-drug comercials have gotten out of hand

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RooRw.illycatch, Jul 15, 2008.

1. So i just saw another anti weed commercial that started with 3 kids walking under a barbed wire fence towards a horse, then they all stop but one continues walking towards the horse, stands behind it and yanks its tail. The horse then kicks the kid in the leg and he laughs and steps out of the way for the 2nd kid to yank the tail and laugh. Then the 3rd kid just walks away and it says something like "say no to marijuana" or something.....

Its just the most rediculus crock of bullshit that I have seen in recent memory. What dumb ass even though of that commercial it makes no sence, I guess they are trying to infer that weed hurts you but its just foolish.

I guess there is a need for anti drug comercials for kids but hey heres an idea, how about INFORMING the public with FACTS rather than bullshit hypothetical situations infering weed makes you melt into a couch or something. I just think it needs to end before it gets even more rediculus

Feel free to share any foolish anti pot comercials you have seen or heard, there should be pro pot commercials haha right to free speech what?

PS: pot should be legalized, I'm done ranting now.

2. its propaganda bra, be surprised by nothing. the one with the gun is the best IMO.

3. Last night I saw one that amazed me.
    It showed some kid, maybe 5 years old or something. And he's walking through the house, and he walks up to the door of a bedroom thats just barely cracked, and in the room on the floor is 2 girls smoking a joint. He looks in the room at them and they look back at him all guilty and it says 'Pot hurts more than just you'.
    I didn't fuckin get it.

4. which is the one with the gun? is it like the one in harold and kumar?

5. How the hell is the kid hurt? If nothing else, his babysitters are just going to be much more amusing.

6. They might even share some killer munchies if he's good.
    But that commercial was complete bullshit.

7. haha yeah..i think in harold and kumar they altered it a little with the loud dramatic "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

ive never met any stoners that asked if i wanted to play the "go get your shin kicked by a horse" game.

8. Wow. I lol'd a lot for real. best thing i've seen in a while:) +rep

9. This one is a little old now, but has anyone seen the one where the dog starts talking to some teenage girl? I mean really, you're not smoking weed if your dog is talking to you.

10. I want some of that weed!

11. STONERS IN THE MIST GHAAAA lol

12. The dog one makes me die every time, all those ones that look like theyr drawn on post it notes make me laugh my ass off, like the one where the girl leaves the guy who smokes pot for an alien and they fly off in a space ship together....the people that think of the shit must be stoned as hell haha

13. The dog one is hilarious. For those who have seen stoners in the mist, I know it was entertaining, I laughed a lot, but was anyone else offended by it? I realized that these people, who have no idea who I am, are attacking my lifestyle.

14. they advertise weed as like shrooms or something...you dont halucinate or else im getting REALLY shitty weed

15. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1T23C1YmQCE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1T23C1YmQCE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

16. ^^^ exactly what im talking about, i started and played the most of anyone on my team while blazing almost every day, we ended up qualifying for and competing in states and lost 1-0 to a team ranked 6th in the nation, after beating a team ranked 25th in the nation. I personally blazed w. probably half my team a day or even the night before games quite frequently so "abovetheinfluence" can suck my dick and i would take a challenge from almost anyone of those mother fuckers at any test of skill.

Its just foolish and ignorant of them, it is possible to still be very successful while smoking weed, its all up to a person as an individual to stay motivated and keep training but it definitely didn't slow me down at all.

17. The dog one is hilarious. if that happened to me id call my dealer up "dude, what is this shit? I WANT MORE!!!!!!"

18. Immediately followed by 'Enjoy Southern Comfort responsibly :)'

Cunts.

19. Psychological thought control works wonders for the young and ill experienced mind; unless the aware can stop it from protruding the victim.