Does anyone else think that whole Mexican Pirates killed my husband is a hoax?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 7, 2010.

1. #61 lilro, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    This might be a stupid question, but what's the difference between a pirate and a drug cartel with a boat?? The idea of pirates is hilarious to me. Always seemed like a myth yet they are becoming more and more prominent.

And I believe the story is somewhat fake as well. Here's some things to factor in

Both vehicles are moving, this causes wind.
    Wind on water causes waves.
    Waves cause watercraft to tilt, jump, etc. Especially jetskis. Anybody who has rode a jetski fast enough to "get away" from somebody knows it will be a bumpy ride.

Now, there's a marksman, standing/crouching on a boat, that is also unsteady and moving.
    He hit the guy between the eyes. How could that happen if the guy wasn't looking at him??

The woman had to slow down, which takes many feet, turn around to the other ski, look for the body while still, and then turn to "run away".

If that mexican hit the moving target that accurately, there is no way he would miss the woman. Even more so if there were several shooters. It's hard to do that in BFBC2, and I'm sure a real weapon would be much harder.

And the cop's head....Well they ARE a drug cartel. They were most likely conducting other illegal matters on that lake. They don't want any cops involved. You have to remember how major these cartels are. One dead cop on their hands is not much. One alive cop with intel however, is very dangerous in their eyes. He could've been killed for numerous reasons.

Go deeper. They burned crosses to fool Black people into thinking Christianity was something worth fighting for. So now anything anti-christian is "bad".

I could be kidding, I could be completely right. Let's hope it's the former.

My answer to immigration laws is there shouldn't be any. Who are we to decide who can and can't come here?? Didn't we break in ourselves?? WE ARE illegal immigrants. The only reason there should ever be a border is if there is different laws on each side. In that case, one must agree to abide by the laws of the country they are entering. A simple 1 page contract. If they break the law, they should receive the same punishment as a citizen. Problem solved.

It's stupid that you can come unwillingly out of a vag here and have more rights than the person who WANTS to come here.