Does anyone else think that whole Mexican Pirates killed my husband is a hoax?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Scroll up i had posted one before him from Yahoo news.

2. of course they didnt shoot him.. who ever heard of a mexican shooting a american citizen with-out a justified cause?:rolleyes:

these mexicans that live in these border towns,,{ which are actually drug running routes }

the drug cartel mexicans are ruthless,,

of course they shot and killed him...because they cant escape thier past trangressions that they have had with border ranchers...

i have had enough with mexico...it's time to slap these people and thier country... i would say carpet-bomb the whole country.....but then again i feel sorry for the average fat-ass white girl.. because without your illegal mexican being in small towns across america.... they would be some lonely '' BIG GIRLS '' in this country of ours<----------:cool:

3. #43 newskoolgrower, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    I've had enough of fake christian conservatives like you running at your mouth with your racist hate speech. I'm chicano and personally I'll take a Jessica Alba any day before I take a average fat-ass white girl. bomb a whole country? what the hells wrong with you man, I hate los zetas but I hope you run into some. You're a sick (I don't wanna get banned) I'm no illegal either but saying you wish they'd bomb the country where i still have relatives makes me pissed.

chicken-head or whatever you name is.

EDIt: not that I don't like white chicks, and if that chunky white chick looks like jessica alba, more bounce to the ounce:D

4. i dont see why the fuck everybody thinks illegals are just mexicans

5. #45 newskoolgrower, Oct 15, 2010
    because mexicans are the largest group of illegal aliens. though Fools like chicken head (or whatever his name is) put all mexicans into the category of being illegal or a zeta or other cartel member, basically saying hey all of mexico is los zetas "blast em all away, they're all roaches", in fact I bet his location is talking about mexicans ALL mexicans because hes tired of mexico and ALL of it's people. including my innocent relatives that live there who have nothing to do with the fucking drug cartels who have jobs and are decent contributing members of society in mexico.

6. This reminds me of the acid hoax girl.

7. #47 newskoolgrower, Oct 15, 2010
    I have no doubt that mexican pirates can be behind this, but wanting to kill a whole country of people for a few hundred pieces of shit (cartel members) that live there is ridiculous.

8. #48 newskoolgrower, Oct 15, 2010
    I'm chicano, and personally i see nothing racist about that. To me that pic makes fun of the mexican military, and really I don't mind that, after all the mexican military(not all of it) but a nice chunk of it is how los zetas got started, fucking sellouts. But i have nothing but respect for the mexican military members who actually care for their people and fight against los zetas. My heart and sympathy goes out to the families of the mexican soldiers who have died fighting against los zetas and the other cartels.

9. Personally, I love Mexico and the Mexican people. I have a home in Akumal that we will be moving to full time in a few years when I retire. Mexicans are no different than anyone else. They just want a decent home, food on the table, and to provide for their families, just like the rest of us. And like every other country, they have a few bad apples. It's better to ignore ignorant, redneck rhetoric than it is to get upset by it. Or do like I do and find the humor in those kinds of people and laugh at them. Nobody takes them seriously anyways.

10. i must have really pissed you off,,,, now dont get mad but just take my words as the way i see it vs racist..because that i am not,, but it's the fast reply to throw when you disagree with someone....

you dont see americans of german heritage flying a german flag,,, or a swiss american flying a switzerland flag....

but mexicans...they sure are proud of thier country,,and people from peurto rico,,,, and '' CHICANOS'' such as yourself,,,just what is a chicano,,a latin guy from chicago?

i have a problem with mexicans that come in this country and just have no respect for the law on paper,, or the law that we all follow as men....

..ranchers dying in border towns because of a immagrant is croosing across his land and has no respect for the mans life,, just as long as this il-legal gets to where he's headed,,,

..what i have a problem with is the non respect for human life they have..and the violonce they bring with them,,, our prison system is bustng at the seams because of il-legal inmates,,,,

is it our job to hold a prisoner that aint even a citizen of this country?

maybe if a lot of mexicans would '' ASSEMULATE'' to the country that they now call home,, and at least learn the language,, then maybe they would gain the respect of a person like me ;;THAT JUDGES A PERSON BASED ON HIS CHARACTER '':cool:

11. haha im glad your back chicken

12. damn a lot of blades are clad im back,,,, i must have been missed real bad,,,

but when the internet goes up against a redneck summer...

well i had to take the summer...

but im back drinking me some beer and smokin some expensive WILLIE NELSON weed....

some on here dont even know my personality,,, so they get offended easily,,,;)

13. #53 newskoolgrower, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    ok it wasn't racist, just hitler like

I certainly have

mexico is not my country, and I don't even have one mexican flag in my posession, what's a chicano? google is your friend;)

yeah you said you'd like to bomb the whole country, last I checked, millions of people who live in mexcio NEVER left mexico, so being illegal immigrants is out of the question because those people never left. I assume you think every person who lives there is an assassin for the drug cartels because you'd like to see the entire country get bombed.

links? links? (that have been verified of course) also, every american should own a weapon, if somebody threatens them with a weapon it's time to blast away a bad person, not an entire country.

Well I know I do, but I dont know about you sir lets bomb an entire country of people who are innocent with a small percentage of them being criminals, very hyprocritical if you ask me, maybe you meant,you only have a problem for non respect of americans lives, and mexico can get bombed.

the prison system has less than 5 percent of all immigrants legal and illegal, now seperate that to, legal illegal, and mexican, russian, chinese, japanese, etc etc, I wonder what percentage exactly are locked up. I definitely don't thnk that percentage is possibly large enough to make a prison "bust at the seams"

would we let osama bin laden go if we caught him because he's not a citizen of the country?

I don't thnk those innocent mexicans(or characters) who have never been to the united states and the mexicans(or characters) who have never killed anyone in their life would want respect from someone who wants to bomb their entire country,you've already proven you have no respect for them. you could have said illegals immigrants, you could have said cartel members, but you said mexico and it's people, last time I checked a huge amount of those people have their own jobs over there who've never even thought about crossing the border, and a huge amount of people who have never murdered a human being. But hey, Lets bomb em all right?

14. ^^^^^^^^^^ well i guess the same could be said about iraq,, and afganistan,,,because the u.s. is definatlly in there right now KILLING innocent people who have never been a terrorist,,,or had terrorist thought's...

it's the same neutral ''world wide''... you fuck with a american citizen,,,you pay the price,,,

and to think we are at war with islamic jihad for something they did 9 years ago.....

they have been doing this shit since the 70's and we are just now taking action,,,,

if anything just feel the way the wind is blowing,, a lot of americans have no problem with mexican immigrants,,, but thier actions,, peaceloving people are getting sick of it,,,

and if you want to find out about your murdering kin on the border,, you google it,,,:cool:

15. precisely and i don't agree with that either, at all.

:rolleyes: ok kill all the trees for the few bad seeds that sprouted

exactly:)

yeah, your're right fuck em all, lets bomb the entire middle east :rolleyes:

nope not my kin, I hate the cartels and murderers and so do the real christian/catholic/muslim/etc citizens of mexico. Chicano can be easily proven, it's been around for a very long time, but the propaganda being spread around through emails by the religious right I just can't believe until I see evidence thus a link:cool:;), like the one where cartels supposedly were holding ranchers hostage, yet I never saw a real source from a media station or on the internet, just hate spreading nazis spreading their hate in blog form.

16. it's all starting to make sense

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksqD_F7i4GQ]YouTube - Carlos Santana & Willie Nelson - They All Went to Mexico[/ame]

you're angry at all of mexico because everything you've ever loved went to mexico:( i feel for ya brotha, I forgive you chicken:):wave:

17. im just a pasty white male,, holding onto my guns and religion......

according to the liberals that's what i am:cool:

18. If you say so:rolleyes:;)

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFD7mIkL10]YouTube - 300 mexicans[/ame]

20. "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to smokinp again"

The mexicans armed with brooms and chickens lol