Does anyone else think that whole Mexican Pirates killed my husband is a hoax?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Interesting story, I was not following this at all, just over hearing bits, and small pieces. I first though it was pirates like off the coast of Africa, where they take the oil barges, I hate to say it, now that's something where you are shot for, I'm getting that oil at all cost right. Now I started watching yesterday some interviews with the wife on Jane Velez Mitchell, and following the story closer.

Wow a couple on jet ski's, weather they had any business in those waters or not, Mexican or no Mexican, absolutely no reason to be shot at and killed, and a bullet in the head, which should sound more like a very close range shot, Oh and lets let a living witness go. The best thing the wife can do is stop speaking to the media, she will eventually hang herself.

2. Learn to spell then call people morons.:cool:

3. #23 chiefton8, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    You do realize that is not what the immigration issue is about, right? It's not an issue of one's support for ILLEGAL vs LEGAL immigration. It's about what should constitute legal US residency, what it takes to become a legal resident/a US citizen, the legality of profiling, what it takes to work legally in the US, how to prevent the drug trafficking without violating the constitution, state law or local laws, etc. Your over simplification of the issue demonstrates your lack of understanding.

4. No, actually you are wrong. Your warped viewpoint demonstrates your lack of understanding.

5. #25 Eric111E, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    No like he said your oversimplifying it
    The basis of this thread is retarded

6. I think the world's racism problems are a little more in depth than that man. You probably have the worst logic I've ever seen. I think I'm going to go light some lower case "t's" on fire in a few yards around town. According to you, it's not racist... just as long as I don't bring it up in conversation when I'm done.

7. #27 chiefton8, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Wow. Thanks for the clarification. :rolleyes: You seem to be a fan of the 'proof-by-assertion' method of debate...good luck with that.

You're probably right though, asserting that an issue is more complicated than his one sentence synopsis is most likely just my warped viewpoint. The issue of immigration is so simple it's confusing why the most highly educated judges and lawyers in the world continue to struggle to find a universal solution consistent with all the laws and the constitution. With your enlightened view on the situation, you must be an expert in immigration law, yes?

8. Yes, the world's racism is more in-depth.

But no, political racism is not more in-depth than that. In fact, I couldn't have put it better myself.

9. #29 chiefton8, Oct 11, 2010
    I love what the term 'racism' has morphed into. If you call something/someone racist, then you're the racist for even thinking it. But then if you think racism shouldn't be brought up, then you're the true racist for failing to recognize race-based stereotypes and privileges. So basically, no matter what you say, you're a racist.

Like Obama? You're a racist. Hate Obama? You're a racist. Don't have an opinion? You're a racist. Disagree with me? You're a racist. :rolleyes:

10. Next person who shouts racist should get punched in the face. By him or her self.

11. #31 Dronetek, Oct 11, 2010
    Oh please. I was addressing the typical left wing talking point that those who are against ILLEGAL immigration are actually anti-immigrant. :rolleyes:

Thats because people like you use the term exclusively against people with white skin. Its become a racist label like Ni%%er.

Exactly, you want people to buy in to your racist stereotypes and label white people racist anytime you disagree with them.

You're projecting. This is EXACTLY what you do.

12. So, the CATO institute, Walter Block, Stephan Kinsella, et al., are DNC and MSM plants who are trying to get me to swallow typical left-wing talking points?

Sweet, thanks for notifying me!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Get some perspective other than hotair.com, man.

13. #33 QP3, Oct 11, 2010
    Oh and the CATO institute represents everyone who is anti-illegal-immigration..........:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

14. Troll harder.

15. #35 chiefton8, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    You do realize that my post wasn't labeling anyone in particular as a racist, right? The "you" was plural, rhetorical if you will, referring to all those who have constantly brought up the word 'racism' over the last few months. I was describing what the term has morphed into and how people have come to abuse its true meaning, and you, so predictably as always, responded in exactly that way by trying to imply I harbor racist stereotypes for even having the nerve (gasp!) to satirize the absurdity with which people use the word nowadays. Obviously (and not surprisingly) the concept of my post went right over your head, but thank you for proving my point so elegantly; it was kind of poetic actually.

16. ^ i saw that! fucken nuts

17. When Kylesa does it, its not trolling. :rolleyes:

Oh by the way:

Mexican Police Official Investigating Border Lake Shooting Found Dead, Missing Head - FoxNews.com
    Nevermind, I see someone else already posted.

18. I want see this head. (Pictures or it didn't happen.)