does anyone else really enjoy cleaning?

Discussion in 'General' started by no comment, Apr 4, 2010.

1. dont get me wrong, doing dishes pisses me off, cleaning up after other people does too, but when it comes down to me cleaning my room or any area i occupy, i find it soothing. i just love cleaning, i feel like im bettering myself everytime.

i especially love sitting down after cleaning my room and my bong, putting on some not so clean music and makin it all dirty again haha

2. I dont really enjoy cleaning while im doing it but i sure enjoy it after.

3. Yes...maybe a little too much.

I just don't feel happy when my shit isn't clean

4. Never have never will.

5. absolutely, if my room is a mess, i cant do anything. sometimes i stop having sexual relations because i look around an feel cluttered, im like 'hey... lets clean up first'

6. Can NEVER trip right if my room isn't clean, it's always nagging me in the back of my mind. On any drugs other then weed I love to clean my room.

7. Haha really? That's crazy man. I understand liking have a nice clean room before a session, but stopping sexual relations to clean sounds a tad bit like OCD.

No hate intended by the way (I didn't want want this post to come off as hateful).

Peace.

D o G

8. haha, its cool. i know its kinda weird... but, it just gets messier during sex, clothes everywhere, the lube is out, god knows what i could knock over or break... i have a futon so i gotta put it down and shit, and i cant do that if its not clean... lots of factors haha. i mean, i wont do it for real steamy 'gotta have it now' sex, but ive been with my girl for years, she doesnt really mind. haha.

9. nope, can't say that I'm a fan.

10. I can only clean when I'm high.
    Laundry, dishes, vacuuming...all that.
    I love it, I accomplished something and then I'll
    light up another bowl..it's nice knowing you have nothing
    else to do than sit and enjoy your smoke.

11. I get it

12. Lol i only clean when I am high.

And its not cause i want to. I just do it for some reason.

13. Dishes and cleaning the bathroom are probably the 2 things I hate the most, when it comes to housework.

We have hardwood floors in our house, and they have to be swept everyday.

One of my roommates is pretty tidy and helps keep the house clean along with me. The third guy doesn't hardly do shit.

14. #14 Nag Hamadi, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Hell no. And I really hate how I use maybe a plate, a bowl, a glass or two, and a fork or spoon every day or two, then the sink is COMPLETELY full on both sides by the end of the day and the people I'm living with ask me to do their dishes. And they'll sit there all week until either I say fuck it and do them or someone else gets off their fat lazy ass and does them. I don't think it's fair for me to do a half hour worth of dishes that I didn't even use.

On the other hand, if I had my own place and I was the only one using the dishes, I'd gladly do the dishes regularly. After all, I'm the one that has to use them. One thing that really bugs the shit out of me is cleaning things that don't affect me in any way whatsoever.

15. OCD for the win

16. I dislike it when I'm sober but I still do it, I don't like a dirty house but when I get high I tend to cleaning like crazy I guess I like enjoy it when I'm high.

Does anyone else get that way?

17. Not really....but I feel better after everything is clean. Hate germs.

18. i dont know... im pretty much always high

19. want to be my roomate?

20. will clean for rent