Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else prefer res hits over the first hit of weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OrangeIceCream, May 14, 2015.

1. My boyfriend ALWAYS calls me crazy because I absolutely love res hits more than the first couple hits of weed. I don't know why but I really really hate the taste yet when it comes to res, I fucking love it. Anyone else agree or am I crazy? haha! [​IMG]

2. what could you possibly love about it?

i think you're crazy but maybe your res smells like chocolate and smokes like og kush so idk

3. Yup your crazy.

4. idk, greens are a little bit harsher than a half cashed bowl.

5. haha you guys are crazy mix up what your smokin out of

6. "Hey, fuck eating the steak, why don't we go out back and eat what the resteraunt throws away?"

Thats you.

7. hmmm maybe the weed you get is not flushed and the smoke is really harsh and tastes bad ? When i smoke mids i also dont like the taste... But good weed is my favorite taste in the world.

8. Gross, what the fuck...

9. Scraps for the landwhale. Wait did I say scraps? Meant carcass. 😯

10. Damn, that's crazy.

11. I guess your boyfriend is a happy stoner, he can have all the green hits lol

12. If  your bf really loved you he would clean all your pieces daily just to stop you.

Maybe he loves his weed more than you?[​IMG]

13. That's disgusting.
    So, you enjoy smoking tar over cannabis?
    Sounds reasonable.[​IMG]

14. I like to reserve "crazy" for those with brains.....

So.....no, you are not crazy.

15. I don't prefer res hits over weed but I don't mind them at all...

But yeah your crazy.

16. What's this? A girl being crazy and illogical?

No way that's unheard of!

17. This is one of the threads you just think to yourself "what did i just read?" lmao.

18. Well, to each his own I guess.

19. Sometimes I miss the extra tar from res hits so badly, that I'll scrape a little off the street to mix into my bowls