Does anyone else piss on the side of the toilet to make less noise?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shipwreck, Apr 21, 2011.

1. I often try and pee as loud as I can. I shit that way too, I find it hilarious.

2. I piss sitting down.

3. In public I like to time my squirts rhythmically then give the guy at the urinal next to me a dirty look when he starts to bob his head.

4. sometimes i piss on the side to keep shit from splashing up

5. Dang, you must have some serious control of your anus. :eek:

Sometimes I piss on the side to keep shit from sticking to it. :devious:

6. Yes! Hahahaha

7. depends. if im out in public or theres people over then yes. if im home alone then nope lol

8. yes I do that. Anyone else stop the microwave before it beeps too?

9. I do that shit all the time!

10. I've done that since I was little :p

11. lol at image of him shitting in urinal with dude bobbing his head next to him

12. I do when at other peoples places but not at home,though,I dont know why I care about my piss volume but I do.

13. I do. But when I'm high I think... "I'm in here not making any noise at all... they probably think I'm beating it!"

14. yeah i have a habit of that because i've done a little bit of time and it just became a habit, just like the "courtesy flush". i also stop the microwave right before it beeps, i just open the door before it does. i dont know why i do that.

15. Yup, me too.

16. Hhahaahhaaha same here man :D

17. Naw man I piss to make noise.

And bubbles.

18. my brother pisses sitting down, i'm not 100% but i think so...i always have the seat up and after hes been in there its always down... :eek:

19. Do you ever try and fill up the whole bowl with bubbles, then aim the steam to the sides as to not disturb your creation? I used to do that all the time as a kid.