Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else not want to stop smoking after they start?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zyoung172, Nov 29, 2014.

1. When i have enough weed and i start smoking, I usually don't stop until I've smoked around 10 or so grams. Does anyone else do this when they have around an ounce or more?

2. #2 sergei, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Nope. I usually smoke a hit or two until I feel properly medicated, then i put down the bong for an hour or so and enjoy myself a little more. 10 grams in a sitting? I've been smoking since i was 11 years old, and I honestly don't think I could do that in my right mind. Its not because it is so expensive, as I have a limitless supply, but more so that it is frivolous and wasteful. There is never any reason to smoke 10 grams in a sitting. If you're trying to get THAT high, then you are looking for something that cannabis is not, and will never be. 

3. I don't think I've ever smoked 10gs in one sitting. 2 gs yeah. Not to mention my tolerance has been super lowered after staying sober for 30 days for a drug test.

But hey man, if you wanna smoke 10gs, you smoke 10gs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 10 grams ? How many joints and / or bowls is that ? How much time does it take you to smoke 10 grams of cannabis ? I'm just curious OP.

5. If you have 10 gs of bunk and have a good while to kill then its normal. If its dank, youre just wasting bud. You dont really need 6-7 blunts a sitting.

6. Uh, no. I smoke until I'm comfortable and then I'm done. However that may also mean I pick the bong up in an hour and finish that last bowl.

7. I smoke til I am no longer getting the effect I'm after or fall asleep. My hub would smoke non stop given the supplies.

We're all different :) try not to be wasteful though, I can only get so high before I feel like I may aswell smoke a fag then I have a nap for a couple of hours to refresh and start again.

8. well not to the degree of 10g in a sitting but yes I agree with what youre saying. If I smoke, I would prefer to continue smoking throughout the day and maintain the high. I really wanna blaze down for all these rivalry week games but alas I have a take home test to take care of. I also do not have an endless supply, usually a quarter sack man myself, so I use mostly a GB, glass pipe, or a homemade bong.

I only try to smoke at night, so I can continue blazing all night and not put a hurt on my wallet or sack

9. With it being Thanksgiving break, Ive done the same thing. Not to the degree of 10gs but hey if you got it why not smoke it.

10. Smoking that much in one sitting seems pointless and wasteful to me. The length of time it would take to do so is impractical and a real strain on your lungs, and after a certain point you're not even adding anything to your high.

11. [quote name="sergei" post="20995782" timestamp="1417270861"]Nope. I usually smoke a hit or two until I feel properly medicated, then i put down the bong for an hour or so and enjoy myself a little more. 10 grams in a sitting? I've been smoking since i was 11 years old, and I honestly don't think I could do that in my right mind. Its not because it is so expensive, as I have a limitless supply, but more so that it is frivolous and wasteful. There is never any reason to smoke 10 grams in a sitting. If you're trying to get THAT high, then you are looking for something that cannabis is not, and will never be.
    [/quote

Absolutely agree

12. In all honesty i lost count, i just sort if start smoking and feel like i should keep smoking

13. Bro, let's get real. You aren't Bob Marley. 

Lmao but seriously, that is, in my opinion, a flat out waste of valuable medication. And money for that matter; but who am I to tell you what's to much. That's for you to decide.

I do know that after a point there is a certain boundary that just doesn't allow you to get any more stoned than you already are. You really don't need to smoke that much, and you are developing one hell of a tolerance.

Don't let weed command your everyday life. Sorry if I sound like I'm preaching here. Just some lessons I learned.

Best of luck

14. I smoked 14 grams in one night because my friend had to quit and just got a free Oz so we split it. It took hours and my throat was on fire. After smoking we both fell asleep 10 minutes later. Total waste of weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Haha, like 10g in a sesh? I'm a heavy toker and that would last me 2 days. Do you also chug your entire drink every time you pour a glass?

16. That's one hell of a habit. Its like people with cigarettes, a big part of the habit isn't the nicotine, its the physical act of smoking. You must have one hell of a weed bill.

Once I start, I have to keep going til I'm totally fucked up.

18. I have always been like this. I want to go all or nothing when I have a good amount of bud. But it seems I smoke until I forget about the bong sitting on the table all together because my mind is wandering off so far away, or I get really into a movie or something. Thats how i know I don't need anymore, i forget it's there man

19. I'm a bong dude at home so I tend to get a good bit from my bud. Special occasions I'll have the plan to smoke a good bit, but other wise I just take snaps. Snaps ftw, greens every time and the flavor is always A1.

20. 1 good hit or 2 decent hits is all it takes to be obliterated from good tree. why be so wasteful?