Does anyone else not take their shirt off during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChemicalBrother, Oct 8, 2012.

1. I refuse to do it.

At least in my current state of chubbiness, and i i a dude btw.

Anyone else?

2. Fuck no

Sex = nakedness

3. Only if im in the backseat of a car. Be comfortable with your sexuality man.

4. the only time i wouldnt take my shirt off is if it was a super quick quickie

5. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']

the only time i wouldnt take my shirt off is if it was a super quick quickie[/quote]

Sounds about right lol

6. shit, I don't even take my pants off

7. on another note, have you gotten your rimjob yet? :D

8. hahahah no not yet, still have issues with the whole idea of it!

9. NO, nakedness is embraced during sex. ;)
    i always take off my shirt.

10. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']

hahahah no not yet, still have issues with the whole idea of it![/quote]

What issues?

As long as everyone is showered and clean I see no issues

11. Fuck that! Be naked Tis the only way.

12. That would be such a turn off if my girl or I kept my shirt on. The whole point of sex is to share this amazing time with some girl or your gf. How can you enjoy the feeling of skin on skin contact with a piece of cotton in the middle. Then you can nibble her nipples, and she can't kiss your chest as she goes down to blow you.

It's sex...you're going to look like an insecure guy and the girl will be more turned off by your shirt than by your little bit of belly fat.

13. just dont like the idea of it,its an exit hole only as far as im concerned,
    someone licking my asshole would do absoloutly nothing for me and licking someones elses asshole would make me puke even if it was clean, i still know what comeos out of there!

14. In all honesty your mouth is probably more dirty then your asshole :confused_2:

15. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']

just dont like the idea of it,its an exit hole only as far as im concerned,
    someone licking my asshole would do absoloutly nothing for me and licking someones elses asshole would make me puke even if it was clean, i still know what comeos out of there![/quote]

Hahaha

I only did it once. One time my ex and I went out and got drunk. Well we cane home and showered together and then obviously moved it into the bedroom. I just went to town eating her out and my tounge went too far south and she said it kinda felt good so I kept doing it haha.

Not as enthusiastically as I ate her pussy but still a few flicks of the tounge goes a long way

16. man its more then a bit of belly fat, i just don't like the idea of her being grossed out or some shit, call me insecure if you wish

17. perhaps, but shit doesnt come out of my mouth it comes out of my asshole!

18. come on your Irish you should be fearless!

Show some Celtic spirit or some shit :devious:

19. im fearless in all things apart from licking assholes....oh and spiders!

20. nakedness feels amazing