Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else not like blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beandip, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Ive only tried one blunt and we gutted out a white owl grape, iv seen some pretty nice blunts and i know this one was rolled pretty nicely too,. (my friend rolled it) But i didnt like the taste to much and it was very harsh. After a while i started feeling pretty sick. Overall it wasnt bad, but i deff prefer my bowl or joints over a blunt.

2. I think they are nasty and a crime against Cannabis.

3. What's the difference between a spliff, joint and a blunt. I'm french so I don't know what the names stand for in english.

4. Eh. i'm like half n half... I used to be alright with blunts.. Been smoking for 5+ years and i've only threw up once and it was after a blunt... We were in Utah for our Rugby Nationals, and we found some bud, and i smoked a blunt (cali shizz) and ended up getting bad head spins and thew up all night.. I thought it was the bud, but i smoked 2 joints the next night and felt perfectly fine.. Not a big fan of blunts though.. Harsh smoke and taste.

5. thats like saying hitler was a crime towards jews

6. #6 Braddock, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    All I have to say....

Give your pussy lungs some exercise.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

7. ... soooo win?

I never roll a blunt of my own weed, simply because I don't like the smoke as much. If someone hands me a blunt though, damn right I'll puff it.

Lulz at ignorance. I don't like blunts, not because the smoke is harsh, but because it makes it taste like shit.

8. I don't follow this comparison at all.

9. So both of those things are true?

10. Blunts are the best lets be real now.

11. Sure, if you like ruining wonderful cannabis with nasty, toxic, cheap low grade tobacco wraps. At least spring the $20 for a good Cohiba if you're going to smoke that shit.

12. No, i dont think anyone else dislikes blunts.

13. #13 Jazzyj, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Spliff= tobacco and weed mixed together and rolled with cigarette rolling paper.

Joint= weed alone with cigarette rolling paper.

Blunt= weed rolled into a gutted cigar or cigarillo, like a swisher sweet or a white owl. They also sell blunt wraps.

And personally, I despise the taste of blunts. To each their own though.

14. Glass or you're out on your ass

15. Dude, I smoked a cohiba blunt last week. Shit's harsh as fuck on the lungs :devious:

16. ^^ Yeah I hate blunts, not blunt lovers. If people want to smoke that shit that's up to them. It won't be with my bud though.

17. #17 Magical Wizard, Jul 17, 2011
    A blunt is weed in either a gutted cigar/rillo or blunt wrap.
    A spliff is what Brits smoke it's weed and tobacco rolled together in rolling paper.
    Joints are straight weed in rolling paper.

To the op I love me a blunt.

Edit: Damn Jazzyj you beat me to it.

18. #18 hchris420, Jul 17, 2011
    yea i dont like blunt watsoever, i get all tired and fell like going to bed. one time i got kinda nauses light headed after smoking 2 blunts with a friend. cant get that kind of high you would get off anything else
    and most my friends smoke blunts and it kinda sucks, so everytime i uselyy get high before hanging out with them or bring my own weed,

19. I love me a good Blunt. :D Sure i like to smoke out a bong or use my bowl, but theres just something about blunts I personally enjoy.