Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else not like Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Perpcakes, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I do enjoy a white owl from time to time but I really don't enjoy the high it gives me. I'm more of a joint man anyways it just seems thAt my friends are crazy about blunts. They also leave me with smokers cough. Just wondering if people feel the same.

2. I rarely smoke blunts anymore, mostly because when I did smoke blunts, it was bullshit beasters / low grade dank that I cared less for.

Now, I have trouble grinding up a full gram or so of the delicious dripping-with-trichomes bud I smoke these days, when 2 hits out of a bong does an even better job.

BUT, if I have at least an oz personal stash and a drive ahead of me, god damn right I have a dutch twisted.

3. I don't but for me it's personally a tobacco issue. I love joints though, even rolling a larger paper or adding sheets together to forum a "blunt rap" are perfectly acceptable by me, I just don't like the taste of the second half of a blunt from the "tobacco juices."

4. I feel the same. I rarely ever smoke blunts, and like you, most of my friends are insanely obsessed with them. I would much prefer a joint.

5. I don't dislike them per se, but they aren't my preferred method of smoking. I'm in the same situation with my friends/dealers though, so I usually smoke them when I'm out with people. Still I'd rather hit a bong.

6. I like to smoke it out of everything, I like to keep it diverse.

7. I love blunts especially Dutchmasters.

8. #8 BlazeLE, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    i love blunts but i rarely smoke them. they take too much weed. but i love chillen with a blunt for like 20 min.

edit: oh and the tobacco is another reason its a rare treat rather than a regular thing.

9. From time to time. But the tobacco gets to me. It's the closest I come to touching the stuff.

10. Nice pack of king size elements or raw papers cost $3 and it comes with filters and has 33 papers.

A swisher is $1-1.50. Yea...it makes more sense with organic papers.

11. I feel like a king smoking blunts so I do them from time to time. Last one I did was me and my cousin smoking a 1.5 gram blunt. We both got blazed

12. last one i had was in celebration of this ounce i picked up. my friend and i each rolled our own 1g blunts and domed them. was amazing.

13. Over the last 3 years I have smoked only 2 blunts and it's because my friends had them, even though they aren't really into blunts all that much either but we all pitched some bud in for it so it wasn't to bad, if I'm the only one with weed than I just pull out my bong, gets u so much higher and conserves way more weed than joints/blunts

14. This always gets to me, I don't think joints are wasteful, neither is a blunt if rolled right. I can agree it's different high, tends to be more intense and not last as long but I don't find them "wasteful."

When I roll a joint it's typically no bigger than .5, it doesn't cherry to bad and barely smokes when it's not being dragged on. There's not much lingering smoke that didn't have the opportunity to be inhaled. I typically roll .3 (a small bowl) of nugget into a paper, not really a pinner but a personal joint. :smoke:

15. I've never bought or made a blunt myself and I doubt I ever will, I've smoked from a few blunts when with people or whatever, I don't particularly care for the taste although it's fine, I just would rather smoke a joint if I'm going to but I really don't smoke many joints either

16. #16 l James l, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    I've smoked about 300+ grams in blunts.

Rolled myself with 1.2 or pistol packed with 2 grams.

Out of all the cigars iv'e tried Dutch Master Wines are the best in my opinion. Soft as velvet and the taste really compliments the green.

I have all the wrappers too, 80 empty 3 packs and 2 packs of all kinds.

I however would never throw 1.2g in a blunt again now that .2 every 24 hours is all i need to get higher than that 1.2 every 5 hours would have gotten me then.

17. I don't like tobacco. I think it makes the weed taste gross and ruins it. But I have smoked some really nice blunts before, and enjoyed it. I don't even smoke anymore.

18. I used to smoke nothing but blunts. But after awhile, the high they gave me was disappointing. Especially if i'm smoking with someone else, i'd be pretty high for like 10-20 mins max and then i'll just rapidly comedown. I've been using bowls and I just get baked off half the bud I'd put in a blunt, and the peak lasts longer. But i'll probably have a personal blunt whenever I pick up enough tree.

19. I'm not a blunt type of guy. If it's rolled up, should be in a joint instead :)