Does anyone else not give a F**** about the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlphaOmega420, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Well that number up top may be a stretch, but where I worked we had certain pizza times for certain za's and I was always ahead of the excellent time zone (I had all portions memorized, pizzas looked good to), Im a beast im a dawg im the motherfukn problem 

Alright Im done bragging about my pizza skills, its in the past.

2. I also ate enough pizza to last me a lifetime. 

But back on subject, of course Im watching the superbowl, Ive been watching this garbage media coverage for 2 weeks and Im ready to see this matchup.  People can only break down the same matchup 8 hours a day on 4 different channels for so long. 

3. Thats insane dude, i work at a small mom and pop kinda place called Bosses Pizza but its really popular with the locals around here. its really good pizza but its sucks making it. Especially when people order combos (all toppings) i get kinda pissed off or when people order the hardest pizzas ever like 2/3 combo and 1/3 light sauce light cheese pepperoni canadian bacon mushroom green and black olive with pinapple or something like that lol

4. Lol Dude I know exactly how ya feel. I worked for Papa Murphys, a franchised joint. I would enjoy the first few hours of the wake and bake, making dough and chilling with the crew while jamming to music before we opened. 

5. There was on customer who ordered  a big supreme pizza, she took it home and cooked it. Brought it back and showed us her cooked pizza and said we didn't put extra cheese on it, and she didnt even order extra cheese... and the who the fuck comes back just for extra cheese when u have a perfectly made pizza already. There was like 15 oz's of cheese on the pizza and extra cheese is like a total of 19oz

6. I also had a lady call back in after her husband picked up in order cause he didnt grab the cookie dough that she never ordered. Then she asks me what shes gonna feed her son and friend for a snack, its like idk grab a mother fkn apple ho

7. fuck the super bowl''''.......i'm smoking a super'-bowl'''''  lol :bongin:

8. Yeah I don't care much for it.

:confused_2:

9. F the super bowl

10. Last year I did not give a Fart about the Super Bowl and didnt watch

but this year it is different
    so it is time to vape llmatic and root for the home team. :smoking:   

View attachment 133395     

11. I really dont give a shit I just go to my friends and get high

12. Nope! No cable so I'm just gonna dab it up and Netflix it today lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I love playing sports, but as far as watching sports goes, i could care less. Unless i'n at a hockey game or something, thats fun to watch.

14. is the superbowl really today?

oh well. football sucks, and i don't know why people who weren't big fans during the rest of the year suddenly become interested in it during the superbowl.

and fuck you if you watch it only for the commercials. you need a lobotomy if you think commercials are entertaining.

15. #75 fruitality, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    wall st journal wrote that the ball is only in play for around 11 minutes during a typical 3 hour football game.

around a third of the time is commercials. (which consumers pay for in the form of higher priced products)

the rest is just the players standing around or in huddle

16. #76 cesscapade, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    Too many stoppages and commercial breaks for me…plus I don't know what the fucks going on half the time.

17.   You're not alone. I was in soccer, gymnastics, and martial arts but never was interested in football...or basketball, or baseball for that matter.

18. I don't care about the superb owl, but it doesn't bother me that other people care

19. I've decided I'm going to do laundry while the Super Bowl is going.. Figured maybe I could smoke a bowl in the Matt if it's empty

20. Not alone there brotherknives heated dull red release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high