Does anyone else not give a F**** about the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by AlphaOmega420, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I shit super bowls! Or i guess that's bowels.

2. Think it's pathetic that we allow football players to make more than actual heroes like everyday people..

Most pro ball players had a easy life even the ones from ghettos.

They contribute pretty much nothing and yet are worth 50 million dollars ?

Fuck that. Gluttonous in every sense of the word

Suck my dick nfl

3. If they had real jobs they wouldn't be soo tough

4. I think all sports are boring to watch on tv, not as boring actually being there and fun to play

5. Working in my room. Fuck the Super Bowl. Go Pats! :-(

6. I don't know if anyone else on here has twitter, but everyone is making a big deal that two teams legalizing weed made it, which is cool and ironic but overhyped. There's way too much talk about the Super Bowl I could care less.

7. Could care less.

8. don't understand the intense hype each state gets when their team is in it. I enjoy watching the game and drinking so it'll be a typical Sunday for me!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Football is not my thing, has never been

10. I can't help that I do. I blame my dad. 

11. I have to work at 5:30 today at the pizza restaurant im about to quit. Its going to be so damn busy and i start getting pissed off when its busy at work. Probably going to smoke a fat personal bowl before i go :bongin:

12. You and me both dude. I hate my job especially today

13. I'll be working and as long as the rednecks are drunk and tipping well, the super bowl is a ok with meSent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Fuck the Super Bowl, I'ma be watching the Puppy Bowl

15. Lol I use to work at a take and bake pizza joint, we would sell like 700 pizzas, Literally made pizzas for 6 to 8 hours straight and missed at least first half of superbowl. 

Probably smoke 2 fat personal bowls before ya go

16. Count me in for the DGAF club!!!!

17. #57 dankness420, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    superbowl eh?  got some kush, hash and oil wooo :bongin: .And that pizza sounds like a great idea thx/

18. yeah I couldn't care less... 

19. that is a lot of pizza! making pizza sucks, but 2 bowls sounds like an even better idea, i want to go into autopilot when i get to work, i like the way you think my friend

20. I'd say from start to finish I've made roughly 50k to 100,00k za's in my career. Straight up pro dude.