Does anyone else never get tired?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by I Wayne, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I eventually fall asleep but I just have to lay there for anywhere between 30 minutes to close to two hours. I exercise at least 3-4 times a week to calm me down and don't really drink any caffeine. I dont have insomnia its just my body keeps going and going and going and going and its all you need to be up for 20 hours in order to sleep. Maybe cause I dont have a strict sleep schedule? But if anyone else has answers to this let meh know. And I stopped smoking weed about two months ago so im thinking this could maybe be the root of the problem..

2. #2 greatdayne, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Sounds like your missing two key ingredients to be tired
    1.smoke weed
    2.have sex
    3.zZzZzZZzzzzz

If you can try to get in a routine it may relax you mentally for a easier sleep

3. Do you lay in bed alot throughout the day? I heard that its easier to fall asleep at night if you only lay in your bed when you're going to sleep, it like trains ur body to kno when its time to sleep.

I also fall asleep easier if i eat a meal a few hours before bed, but thats just me

4. It's the weed dude. I stopped blazing a couple months ago in order to pass some drug tests for potential employers, and I have had a ridiculous rebound effect as a result. Even with weed I had a good amount of energy and was always pretty productive, but now I'm like the fucking energizer bunny. I think once the body gets used to life without weed it might settle down a bit. Do you find that you don't need to sleep much? I haven't gotten more than 6 hours in a night in the last month and I feel no sleep debt at all. I don't even use an alarm anymore.

5. yea like i have the last one asleep first one up curse now almost every day. but i got 4 hours of sleep last night at my girlfriends and after she left for a few hours for an appointment i actually got another 2 or 3 hours asleep which was nice for me. but its def not insomnia..im guessing its because we're not relatively old yet. i just wish i could save some of this energy for when i become old lol i dont need it all right now

6. Buy a textbook and teach yourself something cool when you can't sleep. When I have too much energy and I have nothing to do (doesn't happen often I have an insane courseload and work part time and do research) I study tensor calculus. I'm slowly learning it in my spare time.