Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else love joint walks in the snow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrdelrey, Jan 21, 2012.

1. midnight joint walks is a pasttime of my friends and I, however, the snow? fuck that shit

2. one time me n my boy got too high (freshman year) in the snow, and everywhere we looked it was BRIGHT ass white snow. it messed with us, SO BRIGHT! couldnt figure what way to go.

MY favorite is outside, on a deck/porch (must have overhead covering) , with a nice seat, and some bud. just smoke while heavy rainin, its one of the best experiances.

3. i hate the cold, so this is a negative for me. during the summer tho i always blaze outside or go down to the beach and blaze and chill with my friends.. i miss summer its so much fucking fun

4. Just starting snowing in md, sitting in the car now smoking and watching it

5. No but I love whisky bike rides in the snow.

6. Fuck NO. When it's 10 degrees with the wind constantly blowing.. Fuck that! I'll take a gravity bong in my basement bathroom any day :D

7. too cold my high is gone in like 20 min

8. Its a shame it hasn't snowed as much here as it did last year. Smoking in the snow is really fun, love packing the bong with it. Walking with a joint in the snow is pretty boss too though.

9. Walking along a very scenic forest is always the best, with the moon out absolutely beautiful!

10. Although I will say that I smoked a blunt while driving through the Colorado mountains. Beautiful!! :D

11. #31 Necstar, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    I would rather be shreddin' a snowy mountain with a j

12. Its gunna snow during the night, so I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and smoke a joint later on in the evening with my friends.

But fuck im gunna have to shovel.

13. I love doing this, strap on the timberlands, roll a fatty, as long as the snows not too rediculous. Most pleasurable thing a stoner can do. Fresh air, gotta love new england!!

14. I'm usually a pretty miserable guy, but when i was introduced to marijuana, i found myself literally going for walks for no reason, and i loved it. Imagine doing that sober? Wouldn't happen

15. Hey man it's snowing here to I live on Long Island but yeah I have done that every year with a couple friends we grab a bong or a doobie and sit under this magnificent tree and smoke while we watch the snow fall it's beautiful I also did a certain type of fungus during the 2 foot snowstorm last year.

16. ^^^^ hell yeh buddy, finally got to do it last month .... its a MUST

17. Smoking a Joint while its snowing at night is just heavenly. Beautiful!

18. I haven't smoked a joint in over a month, but I love it. I strictly use it for walking, feeling the small breeze, and watching the stars. Or just sitting outside (and looking at the stars).