Does anyone else love Donovan or They Might Be Giants (or even heard of them...)?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lilith999, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Just curious...they're two of my top ten and its rare to find other fans...

2. They Might Be Giants = Coolest band EVER

Plus I learn so much from them!

Did you know that Istanbul was once Constantinople?

Or that the Sun is a mass of incandescent gas?

I wouldnt know half as much as i now know without TMBG.

3. YEAH!!!

I'm not alone in the world!

:)

4. LOL

I used to listen to They Might be Giants all the time and I've got a funny story to tell.
    One time when I was over at my friends house we were listening to them with his older brother. My friend and I were in 6th grade, his older brother was in 8th, and his older sister was in high school. We're all in my friend's room playing some cd by them that has a bunch of 1 minute songs and his sister starts asking if anyone has seen her brush. This song comes on that goes, "I don't understand you, I don't understand the things you do...I don't understand you" and my friends older brother starts lipsinking it and acting like he's singing it to his sister. She walks in the room and punches him square in the nose. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, guess you had to be there.