1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone else listen to O.A.R

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by the white rhino, Sep 18, 2003.

1. I havent ever heard anyone ever mention anything about this band i and i was just wondering if i was the only one that liked or listened to them. To me its awesome chill music to smoke to. All there music has a pretty cool story or meaning to it. Tell me what u think

2. I remember talking to someone about OAR before in the city...I think...lol...maybe not...

anyway, im a fan...friends at college a few years ago turned me onto to them. good stuff. some good drinking songs :) and yeah, they do like to tell stories :)

I woke up with a headache from the night before, cause sometimes I drink
    I spent the night with my head in a toilet bowl, that's where I like to think:D

3. i saw them recently. they are mediocre. not too original, musically.

4. I'm a big fan, they put on a great live show.

5. I agree. I love listening to them, I like their sound, but when you look at the big pic, it seems like many of their songs share similar elements...and they're a tad bit trite, but I like them overall.

6. he he, thats kinna funny 'cause I just got done putting them down as one of my favorite bands to listen to while I'm stoned..on another thread...but yeah, I really like them.

Grasscity Deals Near You