does anyone else listen to O.A.R

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by the white rhino, Sep 18, 2003.

1. I havent ever heard anyone ever mention anything about this band i and i was just wondering if i was the only one that liked or listened to them. To me its awesome chill music to smoke to. All there music has a pretty cool story or meaning to it. Tell me what u think

2. I remember talking to someone about OAR before in the city...I think...lol...maybe not...

anyway, im a fan...friends at college a few years ago turned me onto to them. good stuff. some good drinking songs :) and yeah, they do like to tell stories :)

I woke up with a headache from the night before, cause sometimes I drink
    I spent the night with my head in a toilet bowl, that's where I like to think:D

3. i saw them recently. they are mediocre. not too original, musically.

4. I'm a big fan, they put on a great live show.

5. I agree. I love listening to them, I like their sound, but when you look at the big pic, it seems like many of their songs share similar elements...and they're a tad bit trite, but I like them overall.

6. he he, thats kinna funny 'cause I just got done putting them down as one of my favorite bands to listen to while I'm stoned..on another thread...but yeah, I really like them.