Does anyone else know?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dope society, Aug 9, 2013.

1. #1 Dope society, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    I'll try my best to describe it without actually saying it. I've discovered something incredibly amazing about life. From what I understand so far I fully understand it when I'm extremely high. Once you come to this realization then your one of the first who have discovered it. I can't just explain it thoroughly or people who shouldn't discover it do. I've only recently figured it out so I'm not fully aware of how it works exactly yet. The memory is still a blur but more clear when I'm high but fades away as I try to tell myself to remember it. Then after ill forgot and repeat. Btw I'm not tripping or hallucinating off weed. It just opened my mind a bit. All I can say is that things happen for a reason. So those who were able to realize it MSG me or something explaining it and ill see if its identical. btw I've shared this with one friend who's also knows and understands. Cheers

2. I honestly think you have some kind of mental health issue after reading this..

3. Nigga you be trippin and not in a good way.

4. WHAT IS IT

5. Hah I was expecting these responses and my mental health is fine. Didn't really expect anyone to understand without actually being able to describe it as if I were face to face

6. I tend to believe that I have a lesser form of a mental disorder( I like the way I think though :p) I'm very intrigued though as to what you are talking about.

7. I have realized something and now understand everything but still cannot understand anything and have realized nothing.

Is this what you were trying to say?

8. is this another you don't get it guy. I love not getting it when it is supposedly some profound shit but its really just adsklfjdalfgjljafuoga;sndlfdji :laughing:

9. Life always makes more sense when you're REALLY stoned

10. When you're high write it down. Even if it doesn't make sense write it down then look over it when sober. Maybe you can get a realization of it or remever it and decipher it. Just a thought

11. Thanks for wasting the internetz to write this rubbish.

Could have at least wrote about wtf youre talking about so you dont look like a total troll

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just enjoy the feeling. Don't try to describe it just enjoy it