Does anyone else just chill on GC all day?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackFlag, Jul 8, 2012.

1. I have gotten into the habit of kickin back on the couch with my vape and bowl and just browsing on GC for HOURS at a time. There are so many people on here that there is always something new to look at

2. lately i have been because it's been so hot and dry outside. i need to break this habit. i've posted more in the past month than i have in the 2 years that i joined..

3. I know what you mean man. It is just so damn hot that I don't feel like going outside at all.

4. Yea I def do get like that and then I'm like damn kid I really need to get off of here and fuckin' do somethin'

5. Yeah ive done this every know and then. GC is perfect for kickin back and relaxin, its sometimes better than getting sleep... :smoke: :bongin:

6. when im online yes i spend alot of time on here

7. Once you enter the URL, you stay here for hours.

Fact.

8. I also end up browsing the shop forever trying to figure out how to save up money to buy some nice pieces hahaha

9. Yeah it get annoying though

10. I wake up in tha mornin' and go straight to my laptop to go on here, it'z like a drug:cry:

11. ive been doing it for a long time. there is alot of information to sort through on here haha
    the rules make it more interesting imo. gives a different vibe to the entire place. since you cant technically go out and say whatever the hell you want. in certain situations that is.

i browse for hours though just because its fun reading. especially the mind over matter section. as long as you look past all the nuts and conspiracy shit hahaha

12. Im on here everyday all day browsing the growing section learning for my grow, kills HOURS.

13. I have literally learned the majority of what I know about weed from this website. So thanks to all y'all. GC makes it easy for beginning tokers, now I am a pro :)

14. yeah i just sit here some times for hours at time cause i have nothing better to do and its also fun some times to see all the crazy threads and people arguing on here! gives me a good chuckle

15. Yeah yeah, I end up being here often. it's easy to lose track of time talking with all the awesome (and crazy) people here.

16. Yeah I lurk more then I post ive been coming on gc for years, everyday. The only thing I do really besides sit on cnn

17. All the time.

I'll open up my window, break out the bong, and throw on some GC. Perfect way to start the day. Only if I'm off though, because one minute it's 8:00 am and the next it's noon. :smoke:

18. I do. Especially when I'm sitting at work for 12 hours bored outta my fucking skull. Yay iPhone app

19. Usually only for a half hour a day, get a few posts in... Chat a little...