Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else hear music in their head?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerox1911, Oct 15, 2012.

1. "Do you guys hear that? Feels like Jerry Garcia's in my head. Am I goin' crazy?"

2. one time i swear i could hear im blue playing almost like it was a live performance for the world to hear...

i was trippin balls haha

3. I'm with this guy ^^

:hello::hello:

4. My vision and hearing is greatly improved and dramatized while being high.

It's not hallucinations, but I can see how it could be determined as such.

5. I have always heard music in my head....it's better than voices! lol

And I have a great "play list", but I don't know why the Theme for "Sesame Street" keeps popping up! One minute, it is nice classical, or middle eastern music, then I get "Sunny Day, sweeping the clouds away"! Maybe 'cause I work around kids?

Granny

6. quite often and it gets pretty annoying when im trying to sleep... usually reggae.

7. Counting, and sometimes I hear Hungriges Herz but I try to block it out to stop myself spinning off the pier in to the Sea with Demons mothering me, kind of like that radiohead video Paranoid android or first day at school.

8. I always hear fucking dubstep/african beats and eveyrhting is a rhythm.

9. Same here. When I smoke more of dank sativa, Sensory tends to be heightened and improvised like others have said it's a mild hallucination so I often have a musical piece that I already have in my head constructed or any sound that's surrounded near my environment I can easily interpret into a kick ass rhythm/texture.

Some people have the ability to have the combination of sensory and intuitive, some only have the ability to have either one and some just aren't lucky to have either.

10. Dubstep and African Beats can be breakened down to their complex rhythms, African can be polyrhythm, heterophonic, homophonic while dubstep could be heterophonic or homophonic. Isn't Music such a trill?

11. This thread is now for songs that you can't get out of your head. I'll start:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Europe - The Final Countdown - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck you Euorpe.

12. my whole life has a sound track

13. Have you ever felt your phone vibrate or go off without actually getting a text message? (Providing you have a cell phone) That happens to a lot of sober people, that is a physical sensation that tricks you into thinking your phone went off. If you smoke pot, you can have sensations similar with hearing things. Everyone has a voice in their head, it is you, it is not tripping. You can develop and hear sounds inside of your own head... As far as visual hallucinations I dunno if anyone has suffered from it. I have a slight issue with the dark being high cause it seems as if the shadows are bending and moving around, but thats only cause my eyes haven't adjusted. But for the most part everyone I know who has ever smoked has had slight auditory "hallucinations" and small visual things depending whats going on. Nothing like pink elephants in the room or walls melting but very small, you think something moved, or think someone got up type thing. Hell there have been moments I've been so stuck people get up and leave and I didn't even see em get up. So to me, IMO, I'm pretty sure you can have mild effects from pot that include these small "hallucinations"

Back on Track: I love smoking for this reason. Bringing out the inner creativity, it really helps since I'm currently trying to put some music out. I can always imagine a snare and hi-hat, and bass, all starting in a small pattern and going into a huge piece. Then I get a lot of my word play and lyrics in. The mind is definitely an artists tool, especially when you got a fat bong pack or blunt to back it up. I agree, it's pretty dope
    :smoke:

14. Dammit...just reading the title put the song into my head, lol. It's the fi-nal count-down!

I'll play along...here's one that always gets stuck in my head:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg]Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger ft. Christina Aguilera - YouTube[/ame]

15. I guess you must live in Boringville. ;)

I sometimes hear classical music... It's really soothing.

16. Classical Music is indeed soothing.

17. my first few times getting stoned everything was really slow motion... idk if that counts as a hallucination

but i definitely get voices sometimes

18. Ive actually made my own songs when i do things reeaaaly blasted, i notice the patterns,ryhtms, and sound of things and i start to imagine some songs in my head.

19. Do you ever get the mix of cartoon vision and HD vision? I usually get one or the other, but when they mix.... Oh wow. I play bf3 & I swear I see these awesome pixels on specific colors that make me have huge waves of nostalgia.

In fact, they remind me of my RTS playing days in the 90's. Stronghold Crusader colors & shit. Really fucking awesome to have that nostalgia from a color though.

20. That's always a reason to plug your music player in and just reeeelax. You worked hard in life! Take a second and enjoy the breeze. That's what marijuana is about!