Does anyone else have a piece obsession?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bakedbarista420, Dec 29, 2014.

1. I end up buying like two new pieces every month because I go out high and I'm like oh! that would be awesome to smoke out of, I bet that would get me high as fuck! And then boom new family members added.

I dunno if I should classify this as a problem, haha.

BB

2. #2 travel2much, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Never go out and shop high....bad shopping for groceries as well! I am obsessed with buying new seeds. A real bean whore I am!

3. I can't go to my LHS high.

Dude pisses me off because he try to push way to much shit on you.

The thing is I only go there when I'm high.

Lmao

4. I have the same thing except I have a great secondary market of people willing to buy used bongs off of me because of how I take care of them (and I guess I know a lot of people). Because of that I only have two pieces currently when I've owned easily over two dozen. It's awesome, I use a bong for a bit, get tired of it, sell it for not much less than I bought it for, then try something new. 

5. i can spend forever looking at pieces and smoking accessories whenever i'm in a headshop. i manage to not buy everything, but it's tempting. go out to pick up some rolling papers, come home with 3 different flavours.  :smoke:

6. only this chicks piece of ass

7. being a fresh 18 year old who loves spending money and just came up on some stocks that have been sitting, i decided that the fact it was almost christmas is the healthy way to justify buying a load of shit from the head shop. and so be it, i got everyone (including mom and dad) pieces for christmas. they were just the 6-12 dollar bowls (glass) and i helped the girl i was with buy a "fuck" bowl. it spelled fuck and was awesome as shit cause everyone was like fuck bowl?
    we dont wanna have a fuck bowl? made for some good laughs lol.

8. I love collecting glass, but all the glass I buy is $200+ a piece so i try to spread it out to a few times a year

9. I have the same problem. I can spend so much time at the head shop. And money for that matter.
    The cost of the piece doesn't really phase my decision. It's all on how it speaks to me through the glass wall. Then once it's in my hands I feel for imperfections (it would annoy the shit outta me if there was a little bead or something)
    I feel I have too many pieces now though. (15 pieces) Never thought to try an sell them off but now I'm gunna try cause really there's a select few I stick with.

10. I do for sure I drool all day over them but am broke so stuck with what I can get.. One day tho.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

11. I guess ima nooby collector now..... got my first bong yesterday( 75 buck cheapo  14'' beaker base at a LHS) then another today from gc( 9mm Thick x 16''H beaker base)