Does anyone else hate...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Wet Horse Lips, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Not being able to maintain their diet/exercise regiment for one reason or another? I'm not talking laziness; instead, just being somewhere where you don't have access to equipment and such?

I'm dropping pounds and I hate this! I swear I've lost near 6 lbs just from not being able to eat constantly.

Oh well, back to the grind on Monday. I just get pissed knowing I gotta gain those lbs back, when the gains could already be on top of my normal bodyweight.

: ( sad fayce

2. I do, but I have a problem with not being able to lose weight. I've lost almost 50 lbs since my last child was born, but now I've hit a wall. I'm still eating and exercising like I have been but I can't seen to lose any more. I'm like 10lbs away from my goal too. Its incredibly frustrating!

3. How exactly are you eating? I've heard it comes off easy initially, but the last ten pounds can be a killer.

4. I eat mostly fruits and veggies. No red meat. I take in as much protein as possible. I don't drink any soda and almost 200 oz of water a day. I eat NO more than 1,500 colories a day and NO MORE than 30 grams of fat a day. That's about half of a typical diet. My husband already gets mad at me because I dont eat enough so its really not an option to eat less.

5. Sometimes a week long hiatus from exercise isn't the worst thing that can happen, whether it be planned or not, it wont really have too much of a negative impact on your goals looking forward assuming that you had been making solid progress beforehand. If you can't exercise consistently for one reason or another at least make it a point to eat well by maintaining a general plan of items/snacks to eat. Also a 10 minute run around the block takes up virtually no time and can be done on almost any schedule. Good luck

6. Well, it isn't all about how many calories you eat... you seem to be eating healthily regardless if you don't eat 2000+ calories a day. You could stand to eat a few more grams of fat perhaps, as long as it's dietary fat... but either than that, I wouldn't worry. Kudos on eliminating soda from your diet; it's the worse shit you can possibly put in your body.

Yeah, I'm about to switch up workout routines anyways... I'm going to start trying Gironda's 8x8 ... and it's recommended that I rest up for a week prior to starting. I've been walking around a lot too, touring the city... such extensive cardio without weight lifting probably means I'm burning some fat... but hopefully not muscle either. And I've been eating fairly well too. I love the shit you can get at Whole Foods... I wish we had more of them in Canada.

7. Ehh it's annoying, but not necessarily as fair as my goals go. I like how working out makes me feel, but my goals are pretty long term as it is.

8. I'm in the same exact boat right now man. It's incredibly fucking frustrating. Living off rations of rice and oats until I get paid enough to get back on mass amounts of bulky, meaty, manly food to gain back what I've lost.

9. I was in that boat last year.

This year'll be different for sure. I'm not going to even eat rice and oats. :smoke:

10. [quote name='"smileyface619"']I eat mostly fruits and veggies. No red meat. I take in as much protein as possible. I don't drink any soda and almost 200 oz of water a day. I eat NO more than 1,500 colories a day and NO MORE than 30 grams of fat a day. That's about half of a typical diet. My husband already gets mad at me because I dont eat enough so its really not an option to eat less.[/quote]

Start drinking apple cider vinegar, trust me