Does anyone else hate where the live?

Discussion in 'General' started by mechanix901, Jan 8, 2011.

1. fuck memphis, fuck the people in memphis, fuck that activities to do in memphis, fuck the weather in memphis and fuck the lack of scenery in memphis.

I go to and from So'Cal pretty often and now that im getting older I am gonna try so hard to move out there.

I forgot where i read this but where you live has a lot to do with how happy you are overall.

2. I hate my town except for a select few people.

3. I used to enjoy hanging out in Memphis when I lived in Arkansas. Platinum Plus!

4. I despise the town I live in.
    but I like the metro area I'm close to and I love the state.

5. i live in a town called morgantown, and it's maybe 2 miles by 5 miles, not counting the hundreds of acres of corn all around it in each direction, speckled with houses full of rednecks. i'm never here, except to sleep. and this summer i'm moving to bloomington. which is like the amsterdam of indiana, as my brother puts it, lol.

6. I mean, I still plan on moving from where I live when I finish school, but at the same time there's worse places to live. I don't hate where I live, but I don't love it either.

7. I don't hate the town, I hate the people.

8. I hate the town and the people

9. Where I live is great, I'm just restless. So fuck this place.

10. yeah, i do. I was gone for a year, come back and Im right back in the same place where I dont need to be. since then shits been fuckin crazy.

11. I moved to edmonton from BC and lets put this nicely, i absolutely despise everyone and everything in this town, its a total shithole full of weird ass people and dumbasses,

Its funny theres only like 2 ski hills here and they are little bitch ass hills, you edmontonians need to man up!!

12. I live in east TN.. I say fuck it as well.

13. i try not to complain cuz I realize it could be way worse but growin up in the burbs of Boston was pretty shitty. Everything in my hometown closes by nine n theres nthing to do. The taxes in the state are crazy n so is price of land.

14. Not trying to sound spoiled but i love where i live. Tswassaen, B.C. Got a 6500 sq ft home across the street from the beach. Great views of the ocean. Hot tub, pool house, big lot. Shits nice.:hello:

Edit: Everyones friendly and most people smoke pot.

15. you livin the life from all the drugs u be confiscatin ;)

16. Great schools and people in my area, weather is fairly average. Moving to a major city once I graduate then out into the forest after that.

17. I love Michigan... anytime but winter. Winter is nice in short bursts, but it's hard to have a nature toking sesh when there's nothing but a foot snow on everything and a frigid ass wind chill. If it wasn't for skiing and hockey, this place would suck, haha.

18. I live in south Alabama. It's actually not at all what people think. Nobody fucks their sisters anymore. That shit happens everywhere at times anway. I see maybe 3 people a day wearing complete redneck shit, not all of Alabama. The people here are insanely nice and tend to welcome you like family.(the ones born and raised in Bama) It's a southern thing. Sure full rednecks are obnoxious and sometimes annoying, but I've met tons of cool ass down to earth rednecks who are nice as fuck.

I for one never picked up the southern accent at all even though I've lived here all my life. A lot of people I meet think I'm from up north. Alabama is actually a beautiful state depending on what city you're in. Lots of open fields where the sunset is fucking amazing. I live out on a country road and it's peaceful and I can smoke weed outside all I want.

I can't say I LOVE it here but I can't think of anywhere else I'd want to live. I mean, I can, but I wouldn't know what the fuck to do in a place completely different than home.

So Alabama: 7/10

TL;DR: Friend fucked a sheep.