Does anyone else grow with full spectrum AND white LED

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DetroitLionsGrower, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Hey guys so I started off with the white LED and then acquired a full spectrum so I just added it to the grow. I was wondering if anybody else does this and what the benefits or disadvantages this may cause. I am just midway through week three of flowering. They seem to be doing fine just wondering if there is something I should or shouldn’t be doing here. I have already learned so much from GC. But anymore information is useful thanks in advance.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I grow with 4k cmh multispectrum start to finish

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. It's my understanding that white LED is full spectrum...a la quantam boards.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. some advantage. the plant will receive a benefit of every spectrum. end result will be a large yield and highest quality healthy plant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. yes unless there is too much light for the sq ft and photo toxicity occurs.

6. I had problems when I tried it. I wasn't aware what a difference spectrum makes. Make sure you rotate 1/4 turn daily. I had problems because my plant was too big to rotate, I added a qb board to my blackdog and the qb side slowed down to a crawl.

7. It’s 8 small plants in a 2x4x8 closet. Fresh air intake, exhaust, 2 small fans. Growing right in the bags of soil.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been adding CFL's to my tent. I think mixed light sources are good.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I have a Unitfarms UFO80 Burple in a 3x3, along with a Nextlight Mini (white light) and 2x 2700k QB132's..I am happy and plants are content.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Buzzer, you got the spectrum COVERED baby!

11. Thank You..
    Plants seem to like it..:)
    8-15-18.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. I just started running the same fans. I heard they were discontinued. How long have you run them?

13. You mean the one on the right? I got it from Ebay last year..not too bad.

14. I asked because there are 2 other ,different 6 inchers in them same tent.

15. Mine are a bit loud but do the job. Want simething that lasts longer thanb5 mos of cont use.

16. MINE ARE OK NOW..BUT WE SHALL SEE..1 YR OF 24X7 TAKES ITS TOLL.(sorry caps lock key was stuck)

17. Nope i just had to say whats up just cause your a lions fan we finally going to show everyone we have a run game n this kerryon johnson and frank ragnow are the real deals.

18. Fuck ya man. That Tampa bay game got me pumped! Lol where are you from. I’m in Windsor

19. Lmfao ya me 2 but the starters havw to play better down 20-6 at half time im also in 519

20. We never show up til 3rd quarter bro