Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else get very angry when they don't smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barcelona420, Apr 14, 2009.

1. I have been smoking everyday for awhile but the past 2 days I have had no cannabis. I AM PISSED!! not at the fact i dont have weed but i realize that I just get very pissed off so easily. I have no patience for anything.

I have now realized that this is how I used to be way before I even smoked cannabis ever. So cannabis makes me calm, little things do not piss me off, and I have a ton of patience when I smoke.... This just goes to show how good weed is, that it can make an irritable personality and an impatiente personality become more easy going and happier.

But jesus cristo am I pissed. I just played wii golf and nearly raged. I cannot even recall the last time where I was so pissed at something that I was yelling obsenities. I drove to class today and was driving faster than usual and yelling at cars that were going slow, something I would have never done with cannabis. I forgot that my personality is an angry and impatient one... no wonder I began smoking cannabis awhile ago

2. Thats how I am to. And I was this way long before I started smoking as well, used to get me in trouble a lot. I smoked my last bowl last night, don't plan on fucking with it anymore until something gives and I've noticed I'm back to my normal High strung self. Same as you, yelling at other cars, getting pissed at the smallest things. Pot seemed good at evening me out. Problem is I'm tired of paying for it around here when the quality is, shall we say, lacking.

3. ya quality here sucks too (michigan) and its a pain the ass to get ahold of. I probably won't smoke for awhile unfortunatley. More raging will be in my future

4. yep same with me.
    i get pissed alot more quickly if im not under the "influence" lol.

but usually im high or whatever.

so it pans out to where im not easily agitated much. just like the 20 minutes after work where im sober then i smoke an im straight. lol:rolleyes::smoking:

5. Yeah, I figure I'll probably have a stroke or something before it's all said in done. Another thing that sucks is I usually can't sleep for shit because I have so much in my mind racing. Espiecally if something pisses me off (which isn't hard to do at the moment) I'll dwell on it all night.

6. Yeah dude, I used to get pissed off easily before I started weed. Now I'm usually calm even when I don't have any, but last night I stayed up until 5:30 because I have a sleeping disorder and I refuse to take meds, I usually smoke a bit of ganja to put me to sleep, but I was out yesterday and now I have more! :)

7. lol thats funny that you refuse to take meds . i also refuse to take em. they bad for you really:p

8. Yes I know what u mean ,, and indeed its good for some of us that there is something like Mary Jane :love: .

I mean , I would like go crazy 24/7 if I couldnt smoke a joint . To active and sh*t :(.
    Drives me insane when I cant smoke but heeey , luckly I dont live far from Holland :hello:.