Does Anyone Else Get Sick From Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jingo Dookstain, Dec 13, 2013.

1. #1 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    I don't know if it's the tobacco or the paper it's rolled in... or both. Whenever smoke it, I feel sick from my head, down to my throat and stomach. I don't see how people could enjoy this!

This one time I was out of things to smoke with, so I took out the tobacco and filter of a Marlboro cigarette and filled it with a zigzag filter and some bud. I got high, but I had this trace feeling of sickness and bad taste... sort of ruined the experience. I assumed it was the residue of the tobacco on the paper.

Anyone else feel this way? :wacko:

2. Tobacco doesn't really leave any residue. Could very well be chems in the paper though. Certainly doesn't taste the same as a real joint.

3. Whenever I smoke a cig it makes me lightheaded as fuck. I don't like it. However when I'm drunk I can smoke an entire fucking pack.

Hell no it doesn't. It tastes like burnt printer paper to me.

Never doing it again.

5. Tobacco has always made me sick. I've met a couple other people who could never get over the nausea hump.

Honestly, we're the lucky ones. I'd be addicted otherwise.

6. Not to mention, Marlboros are particularly nasty.

7. #7 phunk doc, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    when i used to smoke cigarettes, any brand other than american spirit gave me this feeling...whether it was placebo or not, i wouldnt know. i could always taste the difference and even smell it, giving me that weird nausea haze, but I hadn't really tried any cigarettes other than my brand.

8. Way back when I first started I felt that but it was only when I smoked more than 1 cig at a time. It happened to me once in high school right before class... It really sucked sitting in class with that feeling.

But eventually you build up a higher tolerance and find that you're able to chain smoke like crazy lol...

9. I used to smoke hash mixed with tobacco often. But recently it's like my body won't take it anymore. I mean, I never really liked the feeling of smoking tobacco, but now I feel nauseous and light headed whenever I smoke it. Funny how I could smoke tobacco almost on a daily basis and never get addicted. I guess it's a good thing?

10. Nope. I wish I still got light-headed from them though. I miss that.

11. Fuck's your health and it doesen't even get you high.Worse than that,addict's (like me) just can't quit.IDK,a cig is like a wife to a smoker.

12. I felt that way when I first started smoking cigs eleven years ago. I just kicked the habit about five months ago ,and I haven't looked back since. Why would you wanna smoke cigarettes anyway? It doesn't get you high ,tastes terrible ,costs to much (cost me around $65-$130 per week) ,turns your teeth yellow ,increases your risk of getting cancer and lung disease ,and it makes you appear to age faster.

Tobacco = Ignorant.​

13. I wasn't a pack smoker, I only smoke one a couple times a week. They sometimes make me feel weird and uncomfortable, but when I'm drunk I chain smoke like no other. But right now I bought a vape and puff on it non-stop

14. I remember when I was like 14 or 15 and stole a pack from my mom. I chain smoked like 10 cause I was soooo cool and I puked like hell lol good times. I smoke 4-6 a day now. I was at a pack a day when I was living with gramma. 

15. Tobacco just makes me feel like shit, I feel sick, lethargic, get head aches, feel dizzy and shit, I can't smoke fuck all tobacco now without feeling like shit but I reckon it's just because if how much weed I smoke, when I'm not smoking as much weed tobacco isn't too bad, still makes me feel shitty tho. sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

16. I smoke cigs, they are nasty for health and i wish i never started. But you have to train your body to handle it, thats why people who dont smoke tobacco and try get lightheaded/nauseas. I only get lightheaded if i go about half the day without one, or smoke one really fast. Even being a smoker, sometimes cigs kinda gag me and i feel like im about to vomit.

17. Cigarettes are poison, so feeling sick would be normal, yes

18. Are you referring to the headrush? That only happens if you smoke once in a while or when you start doing it.