Does anyone else get depressed

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Stoner, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Do any of you get depressed on your birthdays, i always do for some reason so im jw

2. Depressed but not because of my birthday haha.

Stress accumulates, as well as anger, and a whole array of emotions pile up. A LOT of people are depressed.

3. i did...then i took away the label of it being my "birthday"
    and treated it like every other day

4. Yeh brah try meditation

5. Not just my birthday life just sucks

6. Im actually diagnosed for depression man, Thats why I smoke weed, this cymbalta and abilify bullshit doesnt work.

7. Life depresses me. What weve made of life is the reason for all depression

8. I used to get depressed. Now I get awesome. And I never celebrate my birthday and I tell everyone it's on march 19th (it's April 23rd)

9. [quote name='"qwertyasdf"']I used to get depressed. Now I get awesome. And I never celebrate my birthday and I tell everyone it's on march 19th (it's April 23rd)[/quote]

Oh boy. You sure fooled them. That makes you so awesome

10. Thanks man, I try :rolleyes:

11. I don't have any friends and none of my family lives anywhere near me. My birthday is a reminder of that so yeah... I'm with you op.

12. I know dat feel.

13. I started taking omega 3-6-9 in one fish oil capsules and it helps tremendously with depression. The reason is because omega fatty acids are essential for properly functioning cannabinoid receptors in the brain. When they are not working correctly it causes depression and can cause other mental issues too.

I highly recommend taking some to everyone.

14. I enjoy every day of my life and do things I enjoy daily. But my birthday.. I always stay alone for some reason.. I hate it when people say happy bday to me and shit.. no idea why