Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else get as high as me / high like me??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by swagbagger122, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Hey everyone! Sorry if this is long, but I’ve been trying to find answers to these questions for a long time now.

So, most of my friends who smoke describe being high as just being relaxed, some as having increased train of thought, laughing more, and obviously the munchies. But the problem is, for me, I experience some pretty crazy things.

So, first of all, I usually smoke alone. I do this because my elevated train of thought paired with my social anxiety really gets me anxious when I’m with people I’m not comfortable with. If I’m smoking with someone, I know them pretty well. If I smoke around people I’m not comfortable with, I’ll usually not speak at all and my head will be racing with anxious thoughts about how they’re judging me and they hate me etc. etc. (I know it’s not true, it really sucks because it happens when I’m sober which is also why I prefer to be alone when I’m sober)

So, now, here’s how high I get. It’s all true, and none of my weed has ever been laced.

The highest I’ve ever been was when I smoked a joint to myself. I usually only smoke a single bowl because that gets me stoned asf for 2-3 hours. When I smoked the joint, I literally could not walk. When I stood up and tried to walk my vision would begin this weird hallucination type thing where everything I saw would sway from left to right but it mixed with my perception of the world already being different and it was just so trippy and I can’t explain it. I then would unintentionally sway forward and land on my hands and knees, it would then take me a solid 5 seconds to realize I had fallen and I’d just be staring down at the ground in front of me. It’s happened to me a couple times since then, usually when smoking 3-4 bowls, but i usually don’t like getting that high.

Now, here’s something that happens every time I smoke. I’ve tried a bunch of times to find out if other people can relate to this, and nobody has every told me they do. And it kinda freaks me out lol.

Basically, every time I smoke I get this tingling feeling everywhere. Not everywhere in the sense of, like, it’s in my hands and in my legs, but it’s just everywhere. Like something is happening in the sensory part of my brain. I’ve definitely heard of other people feeling the tingling, don’t worry, that’s not what this is about.

When I’m feeling the tingling and I close my eyes and focus all my brain on the feeling of the tingling, the feeling grows and grows and gets INSANELY strong. It’s not a bad feeling, not necessarily good, just weird. It gets so strong that I forget where I am, lose all sense of myself and the universe, and all I know for the time being is just the feeling of the tingling. (I call doing this a “particle sesh” [short for session]. It’s cuz I was high when I made the name lol sorry)

Like I said, I also experience an insane increase in my train of thought. I can be watching tv or something and in the back of my head I’ll just be having a chain of thoughts going off and have some sudden epiphany of realization, but I can’t even remember what I was thinking about.

Some effects I experience that aren’t that weird - time goes by very slow, overall good feeling, I really like petting my cat, stuff is way funnier, my perception of the world overall is just very very different

If you read all that, thank you so much!! Please comment with experiences relating to this or anything you can say that might help. I do enjoy doing the “particle seshes” so I just hope I’m not damaging my brain or anything? Idk. Thanks again!!

2. Microdose till u find how much ya need take 2 hits and wait 20 min. Need more smoke more. Feel fine put the pipe down.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Like wondering goat said. Just snake a bit till you are happy where your high is the stop. If I vape too much at once or too strong of a strain I get anxious and don't enjoy the relaxing high, instead I have racing thoughts and high heart rate. So I've learned to take a bit then try again if I'm not stoned enough.

4. Try vaping cartridges. Many people, including me, describe it as a “half high”. It takes that edge off that some people get from straight herb. Take one hit, wait 10 minutes to see how you feel, then take more as needed. 3-4+ hits will get many people to that almost “stoned” feeling, which will probably cause you anxiety.

As far as trains of thoughts, I get that heavily as well. Most prominent when trying to sleep. Some nights it unfortunately takes more than an hour or two to fall asleep. However, I also enjoy the thoughts when I welcome them - I’ve created some amazing projects while high.

One more important thing, know what you’re smoking... You may already know what strain you’re smoking each time, but if not, figure it out. Knowing whether your body likes Indica vs Sativa is important, but then dive into specific stains and hybrids. Keeping track of what strains make you feel good and what strains make you feel like shit will greatly increase your experiences.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Particle acceleration/deceleration under the influence of enzymatic weed.