Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ch4rlie, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I've always been a very self concious person, and I feel even more self concious when I smoke. I smoke daily, once or twice a day, but then I might not smoke for a couple days. I always have weed on me and people consider me a 'stoner' but compared to other people my lung capacity and tolerance is shit.
    So if I toke up with some people who are also pot heads, I feel like a noob that I can't take all the weed in one pull. Or I'll be the one baked off my ass laughing when someone does something. I just feel annoying sometimes no matter how chill I am. I hate that feeling.
    Does anyone else feel that way or am I just weird?

2. You're not weird man, everyone is different when it comes to bud and their tolerance. You get high, the people around you get high, everyone wins. If the people you are getting stoned with are cool, they will overlook your low tolerance and have a great time, enjoying the wonders of marijuana.

:smoke:

3. you are blessed with low tolerance. for me, if i wanted to get baked every day once a day id go through an o a week-week and a half of dank.

4. Every time you catch yourself putting yourself down, Snap out of it and return to reality, Do this for a month or two and you should break the habit

5. #5 GanjaGuru92, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    i would rather have you smoke less of my weed and not try to be some badass iron lung. and i either get more self-concious or i dont give 2 shits about anything. its weird.

and only a douche bag would say "oooo wat a pussy hit" or some shit like that. likes its a damn contest who can smoke the most weed and have to buy it again earlier

6. Laughing aint no thing bro. As long as your not the "DUUUUUDDDEEE imm soooooo bakkeeeed ' kind of person your cool in my book

7. Sounds like a little bit of paranoia. Don't make assumptions that people are judging you and you're outlook should improve.

8. I have a friend sort of like that, she's a social smoker and even more lightweight than me. We will sit outside in a friends backyard and she'll go around yelling 'hug time!!!' and hug everyone and tell them how much she loves them. The first couple of times it was cute but now it's just annoying lol.

9. Sounds a bit immature.

10. She is...in a way. But it can be hilarious...and annoying. Especially when she sits there and says the dumbest shit you've ever heard. Or this one time we were walking back to my house and she was like 'Omg look I'm walking like a model!' and she made me take a video of her walking...also during that night she went to the bathroom came back and said my music was really loud...I wasn't playing any music lmfao.

11. Everyone feels different when they smoke weed. My friend gets somewhat paranoid, I myself can NEVER feel comfortable, I always have to adjust...it's fine.

12. Not weird at all! I'm the same way. I only started smoking 9 months ago (not even heavily) and when I smoke I get very very baked. And if I'm with my friends who smoke super heavily and I laugh hysterically or say weird shit and they don't say anything haha it makes me feel like I'm being annoying and stupid.