Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else feel like rolling a blunt or joint out of headies is kind of a waste

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rob11101, Apr 24, 2009.

1. It seems like when I roll a blunt or joint out of headies its just a waste because a good amount burns in the air even when it is rolled tight.

Does anyone else feel this way?

2. Yes, but there's already a ton of these threads why start another one?

3. I pretty much only roll joints/blunts, it's definitely not a waste in my eyes because I don't sit there with it burning away without toking for ages, obviously a percentage of the smoke is lost but in joints some of that smoke is from tobacco and it'd be pretty difficult to smoke with any method without losing anything, particularly if you're already fucked.

4. I exlusive smoke blunts of headies- love em, wouldn't trade em for anything.

Nothing gets me more zooted.....except for maybe vape hits of kief.

5. I agree with the OP, not just because it burns while you're not smoking, but because you have to grind up bud for b's/j's and you lose some kief and such. Then again I believe glass > rolled anyday so whatever