Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone Else Experience This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ByBySucker, May 21, 2014.

1. Okay so I took a five day tolerance break, longest break Ive had in a while. got some really amazing afghan (can see it in stash jar) anywho my vape is out on repair so I had to go back to smoking which I havent done in a while. I took my onie and made a gravity bong out of a water bottle.
    two rips and I was gone. now heres where my question is. I wouldnt say that I trip because its nothing like actual tripping haha but if I close my eyes and kinda meditate for a little while, I can play out images and memories in my mind. its like I can actually see it, does anyone else experience similar things ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I love this! Some chilled music or a quiet environment, eyes closed and watching whatever my high wants me to see

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

3. glad Im not the only one. none of my friends experience the same thing I do.

4. Yeah I can do that when I really really high.

5. Definitely it's like awake dreaming :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yeah dude I get the same thing sometimes, fucking love it. Makes me feel incredibly peaceful, content, peace of mind :)

Stick on some buddha music and meditate next time haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes, I've definitely experienced this feeling whilst super stoned.

8. I enjoy it, I feel like Ive almost gotten better at it over time. possibly tapping into the brains eye? not sure. Ive experimented with astral projection and have came close to OBE but I always get interupted by something

9. I like to throw on some native american music or chants and just close my eyes and let my mind travel some of the best trips of my life doing that

Whats up my Hippie!!!