Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone Else Experience This???? Need Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBKDub_Tree, Mar 12, 2009.

1. So when anyone else is cleaning their pipe with pipe cleaners, does it just smell SO BAD you want to throw up? I just cleaned my pipe and it made me feel like a piece of shit. It was awful. I never want to do it again. I really want to throw up now.....:(

2. yeah. its always pretty bad.

3. I hate the smell but it doesn't make me want to throw up. Some people are more susceptible to gagging (that might lead to puking) than others, however.

It's worth it though, smoking out of a clean pipe is so much more wonderful. I am pretty anal about keeping my pipes fairly clean.

4. Yeah mine smelt like shiiit.. but i got over it.

5. i let mine res up till i'm out of weed, then i'll scrape that shit and smoke it! :)

6. man does that really get you high though?

7. Resin gets you DESTROYED, if smoked correctly.

Back on topic, same with my bong, the smell of old weed and glass is nauseating.

8. Sure it does, but it tastes horrible. It won't get you as high as quality weed will either, that's for certain.

I've smoked resin a handful of times back when I started smoking but now I don't care if I'm dry or not I can't bring myself to smoke resin.

9. resin fucks your lungs up so bad. But on another note, yes it smells like shit. I wouldn't bring myself to say i was gonna throw up but it isn't one of my favorite smells. And it's def. worth it to clean your piece. I clean mine everytime i'm about to smoke.

10. I really don't think the smell of resin is all THAT bad. I mean it doesn't smell good but it doesn't make me gag or gross me out that's for certain.

11. all i do is scrap the resin out with a toothpick

run water through the bowl a couple times until all the large chunks are out.

then take a qtip and just get all the resin out if there is any left in the bowl part.

if i am trying to thoroughly clean it [which you should every week/month depending on how often you smoke], i just pour a little bit of rubbing alcohol in it and let it sit for however long and then pour that out.

run water through it again and let it dry.

blaow

i do this after i smoke everytime so i never smelled that smelly smell that smells smelly

12. I personally like the smell of resin.

To me, it is just like the smell of smoke, but concentrated like ten times.

I got some resin under my fingernails a few weeks back while cleaning a bowl, and I enjoyed it all day...

13. i just put all my pieces in a bucket of rubbing alcohol and let them soak, then just dump all the alcohol down the drain and let them soak in soap and water, then i don't have to deal with all the mess and smell and shit

14. Great idea.

I often half fill a ziplock bag with rubbing alcholol and sake the piece around in there.

15. if i ever seen some one take out a bucket of rubbing alcohol...

i'd be so curious as to what it was for.

"oh yeah dogg, let me bust out the bucket of rubbing alcohol for that"

16. don't smoke resin!!! there's been a few threads about that in the past couple days and from what i've gathered, there are many health hazards from smoking resin.

for the topic, when i clean my bowl it's usually pretty gross smelling. open a window and get some fresh air and that will help. sorry that you feel like shit man

17. Man.. if you can't clean a piece without feeling like you're gonna throw up don't buy a bong lol.

18. haha thats really true ... if you can't handle resin, then accidently getting bong water spilled somewhere or on yourself will really get to you

19. I know exactly what you mean!! got some res under my fingernail right now and i love that smell.

When I clean my really dirty pipe though the resin smell combined with the alcohol is nasty.

20. Agreed..... hey just wanted to post my first post!

I always thought bong cleaning was a chore, but the joy of a clean bong was reward for a job well done.

That is all

Have a happy day