Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone else ever feel the erge to STOP!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by No1coolcarl, May 8, 2005.

1. does anyone else ever that feeling that there smoking way too much weed for there own good ? and that your lungs are probably fucked

2. every now and then i decide to take a break, let the fog clear, spend a few days hacking shit up. it is actually kind of nice to do this from time to time. i am in one of those breaks right now. i am looking forward to that fast breaking puff but for the time being i am enjoying the respiratory freedom and the clear headedness.

3. yes i have the eurge to stop every once and a while for a couple days to lower my tolerance and clear out the lungs and remeber reality for a awhile before i go on another binge of smoking alot everyday till im ready to stop again

4. just stop for about 3-4 weeks. and then smoke with some friends. dont smoke more than a joint, or you will go "grey." but after that joint, you wil be so high you would swear you could touch the clouds. i did this after my probation ended on april 3rd. it lets your tolerance levl go back down. i only smoke no more than 2 bowls a day(unless im chillin with friends, then its more like 6-7 bowls). one when i get home from school. then one when i get home from work. usually about 11:00-11:30 at night. its still good to me!

5. My lungs are a hurten, and I'm gonna start working out soon. That's why I'm getting a Vapir. Nothing like vapor hits before the afternoon workout.

6. just eat the shit

7. After this bag is done, I'm taking a break. It'll be gone tomorrow so I'm looking at about a 2 week break. That way I'll be fresh and clear with a lower tolerance for Memorial Day weekend. :D I usually kill caffeine too but my headaches are always so bad the first few days so I'm going to let caffeine stay for a little while. I'm definitely clearing the fog.

I'm not doing it for my lungs or anything like that, though. I'm just letting my mind refresh itself. It's been in a stagnant stage, it seems.

8. sometime i have stopped for a few days when i have no money and all my freinds dont have any money or we blow it all on liquor..but as of right now i have stopped for a bit..i dont know how long..probally untill i feel the need for it again..but its nice to have a break everyonce in awhile..and that first hit afterwards is like a beautiful nirvana in a bowl. i love it.

9. I'm on a break right now. Well almost a break, but I'm not smoking everyday.

Mostly because I have pnuemonia and it sucks. On the plus side it's the worst case my doctors ever seen.

10. Actually I'm feeing it now. I didn't ever think I'd want to take a break when I started smoking every day. I smoked all day Saturday, everywhere went... I was just a walking stoned zombie. Yesterday I woke up and I just felt like shit. I was still a bit high but my body was pissed about something. So I got up and cleaned the house to try to get the kinks out. It didn't help. Took the dog to the dop park to clean out the cobwebs - didn't help. By the time I made it back home form the park I was trashed. It was 2pm and my boby was total wasted. So I didn't smoke last night. I feel asleep at 6:20 and didn't get up this morning until 6:40. I think I'm going to take a mini break. Just until Wed or Thrusday. Maybe into the weekend. We are having some straight friends over so it might be better to just chill for a 6 or 7 days. :) (Just to make sure I'm not sick or something and my use covers it up)

11. i get the urge the stop smoking ciggs... thats it..

12. Yes, I do sometimes feel the need to stop smoking so much. However, it's not my lungs I'm worried about: weed makes me very lazy, and I can't have that all of my waking life. I'll stop now before this becomes a thesis.

13. What about your beautiful bong?

I dont smoke that much to take a break, I only smoke 4-5 Days out of the week. I Usually try to get a 2-3day break in there. I dont like to over do it that much. Its damn expensive.

14. I took a 2 week break from blazing a few weeks ago, and then, I had to sample the newest batch we got. Smoked 1 medium sized joint to myself, and I was so far gone for about 3 hours. I swear, it's the best high I've had in a long time.

Now that school's started, I'm actually sober more often than not. Fucking up in school is bad. :p

15. i usually dont really think about it that much, the times when i usually contemplate about quiting is when im high, for some reason i think so much i agree with homeboy, get a vaporizer thats what im doiing right after summer, itl be much better for me

16. sometimes i'll get up the morning after a big smoke out with some buddies and feel like molasass trying to climb uphill in a snowstorm with size 36 boots. im takin a break from weed right now and takin DXM instead. it's all good:hello:

17. Wouldn't you know on the very second day I try to take my mini break, my grasscity order comes in. heh. Also a contact I've been trying my damnest to get, called and wants to drop by. Bitter sweet, I must say. :smoke: :smoking:

18. i decided this morning i was going to take a week break just so i can gain some money

19. i wann stop for a lil while so i can get a job but its toooooooooooooooo HARD :(

20. Ive been smoking for like a month and I cant stop. I can get high off so little

Peace