Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else enjoy smoking in nature?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by acrosstheuniverse, Sep 27, 2013.

1. nothing like smoking in the woods or with a sick view of some mountains or even by a nice river.. for some reason i find it very soothing when high  :smoking:

2. Dude it's pretty much the best way to smoke.  My favorite place to smoke in nature is by the ocean or in a boat, when the sun sets its so beautiful.  I wish I lived somewhere mountainous though.  I'd find a small brook and set up a cool smoking area there.

3. There is no better place to smoke than in nature! The world we live in nowadays are so fake and unnatural for us IMO.
    I think that it is really good for your mental health to get out in the nature at least once a week and why not combine that with smoking :smoke: .

4. Best Tokin place for me would be on the mountain, shreadin powder and chilling with friends, beautiful views.

5. Ahhh. Consider yourself lucky friend. 

6. I lovvvvve smoking in the woods. Everything's like a million times more beautiful and super peaceful. I love it.

7. My favorite place to smoke bud is in my kayak. :)

Sunrise on a calm lake in the early morning hours on a summer day... Man oh man.

GEDC0843.jpg

8. I enjoy smoking in natural environments as well, there's a large forestry near by I often travel into.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

9. I've noticed that I hear rhythms in nature when I smoke. I'll be able to sense space around me much more clearly. I think we all can do this instinctively, however the complexity of our world trains us to ignore our higher senses. It is just too much to process, hence the pleasure of smoking in nature.

10. Its the best, but FUCK YOU MOSQUITOS!!!

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380491359.010443.jpg
    Smoking here now

12. I assert myself with the pro-nature squad. I love that bitch, despite the spiders and mosquitoes she sends my way sometimes.
    I am living in a plastic nation.