Does anyone else enjoy being paranoid?

Discussion in 'General' started by AtoFtw, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Most people say it's a bad thing but I think it adds to the fun.

2. Whatever floats yout boat mate. Personally i like to feel mellow & calm.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. no lol weed does not make me paranoid

4. #4 minnesotamarijuana, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    I get paranoid af on some strains. I get what you mean but after a while it really just sucks.

5. #5 Peaceful Dusk86, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Not at all but if that is what floats your chimichanga go with it. Personally, I prefer feeling as calm and tranquil as a stream flowing down a flowery meadow under clear blue skies on a bright and Sunny Delight® day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wearing a tin foil hat is a requirement when smoking weed so the establishment can't read your thoughts.

This idea brought to you by Sativa.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. No, I hate it and do whatever I can to avoid it.

I'm glad I finally found what works for me to avoid paranoia.

8. Not at all. Really hate it, ruins the high.

9. why the fuck would anyone enjoy being paranoid?

10. Lmfao, whaaat?

Cant say i enjoy paranoia dont really see who could and why? I feel like GC is turning into one big ass troll.

Kidding i love all you fellow blades.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. no, the pounding heart beat isn't fun

12. Hmmm.. I see where you're coming from, when I'm walking home high sometimes I can get a bit Paz, mainly because is pitch black and I'm walking 3 miles home at like 2/3am. And it can be pretty funny like a bit of an adrenaline rush, but at the same time I think I'd probably prefer to just chill out.

I usually find if I am getting paranoid then I just need another joint, or to go to bed 🏿

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I only got paranoid once while high, and that was because I had a bunch of wax and soon found out many people were getting busted in town on that particular day.

Wasn't fun

14. Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say.

15. Not paranoid.. but I do enjoy doing things that scare the shit out of me. It's kind of like emotional masochism.

16. Dude I'm with you, sometimes it makes it fun! I often know I'm high when I get the tightness of paranoia in my chest. Like someone above me said, it's like an adrenaline rush.

There's nothing like smoking somewhere you shouldn't, and having your heart pound as you walk out.. and getting away clean! Hahah. I love it. Paranoia about cops busting me when driving isn't as fun, but that can be a rush sometimes too

• Like Like x 1
  17. It's enjoyable in a way that it gives you that extra rush and intensifies your high, very scary when your first trying weed but it gets more tolerable and controllable the more you smoke.

18. I'm always paranoid unless I'm high, then my mind is free from it all.

Then I sober up and my brain begins plotting how to ruin my life again.