Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Anyone Else Do This?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Herbman McD, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Ive been smokin for a while and everytime i get drunk then try to smoke i always end up puking. I don't know why. I hardly ever puke from just drinking and i never puke from just smoking. And i never puke from smokin then drinking just the one combo and its automatic.

2. well its not quite automatic for me, but yea, if I drink (to the point where I'm drunk) and then smoke a few bowls I usually get the spins really bad and end up falling asleep or puking.... thats why I try not to smoke weed when I'm drinking, but its just so damn hard! :D

3. For me it depends on the order I do it. If I drink first then smoke I've throw up, every time. If I smoke then drink I'll be fine and have an incredible experience. Smoking after drinking just makes the room spin too much and I end up getting dizzy and sick

4. its definetly the spins.

5. its all moderation. have some self control when it comes to mixing substances and don't go the whole nine yards with both... i know what you mean with puking though. i was as high as you can get and i started knocking back beers and they all came back up. know your limits! if your going to drink a lot, then dont smoke as much, and visa versa...

6. ditto...

but i can understand feeling sick..

only time i felt even sick after drinking then smoking was because i smoked a blunt, but i was fucking faded to the top, and i just passed out :D

7. If I smoke when I'm drunk I'm way more likely to forget the whole night. I haven't had a problem with it making me sick.