Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cool_Face, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I read the sticky about rolling blunts on this forum and I figured I might post my favourite way of rolling for those who are, like me, clumsy and have large hands/fingers. I'd like to know if this has been posted already.

Alright, first, I take a piece of zigzag and a pencil. I roll the zigzag around the pencil and lick the glued end to close it. This is good because pens/pencils/markers come in various sizes.

I then use the sharpened end of the pencil and twist the pape around it. This gives a perfect conic shape to the end of your blunt. It also makes sure your weed wont end up in the twisted area, since you'll be putting it after. I'm not sure if this changes anything, but it makes it a little "neater", or more "professional" look to it.

Then I take my blunt, hold it so the open side faces upwards and you put some of the ground up weed in it, little by little, using the pencil to push the weed further in, so that there isn't too much empty space in it.

Then, I cut off a ­~1cm wide, 5 to 10 (the longer it is, the more efficient the cut is) long piece of cardboard from any cardboard box I can find. If it has a side with ink on it, I twist the piece of cardboard until it becomes soft. I then remove the inked part. I roll the grey cardboard into a cut and stick that in the blunt.

Any feedback/ideas/whatever? I'm sure someone has thought of that before, but I think it should be somewhere in that sticky.

2. #2 chi, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    That's cute. I'm sure many people have done some sort of bud stuffing. I have done it to many cigarettes by gently emptying them out and refilling them with buds. Doing this with the new Camel Crush tubes is delicious.

Just learn to roll properly. It will save you a tremendous amount of time.

3. it's easier to just freak the cigars. works well w/ black and milds

4. I might try this if im not ina hurry.. I just don't get the tape part? care to post a picture?

5. I find rolling with a pencil makes my blunts look much neater. Well, I guess If I practice the traditionnal way enough, they mind end up looking good. I just can't roll with my thumbs without shit falling off everywhere.

6. Yeah I'm 6 foot 5 haha so my hands are the size of most peoples feet. (no joke my hands are bigger than my gfs feet)

So i really will prolly try this haha

7. my roommate rolls by gluing the paper to itself, then stuffing it. i still can't wrap my head around it.

8. I've done that before. If you use a mechanical pencil with the thumb clicker, you get a fatttty part to the joint :) Us with big hands have a hard time, I can barely roll up a magazine...

9. No one said you had to learn by tomorrow. It takes time. The first thing I ever rolled was a joint over five years ago. Just keep at it. You're might be horrible at it for a while until it just "clicks" one day. But for now, smoke whatever works best for you, my brother.