does anyone else do poppers ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Skyler77, Nov 11, 2013.

1. I live in canada and was just wondering if its just a canadian thing or what. and for those who don't know what it is its where you put tobacco on the bottom of your bowl and weed on top and when you get to the tobacco you haul hard and pooch the bowl

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Where I live we call that cancer.

3. yea its shitty for you but that wasnt the question lol

4. If I saw someone put tobacco in my bong I would lose my shit, I think most american tokers would say the same

5. I used to occasionally. If you smoke cigarettes, it's not that weird. I prefered to smoke a few bowls of weed then smoke a little bowl of tobacco in the bong, so that I didn't have to hold the tobacco smoke for a few seconds. It hits you way harder than smoking a whole cigarette.

6. I dont even really smoke tobacco except for poppers, yea i prefer the taste of the weed and tobacco mixed than just straight weed and the buzz you get off it is amazing lol

7. Are you from BC? / Poco/Portcoquitlam? Only time ive heard that term used is out in poco every city has their own name for it out in Whiterock BC we call it Wiz-Tokes.

8. nah im out in southern ontario thats weird thats like the same thing here every cities got their own name lol batch, poppers etc..

9. Haha shit eh thats pre cool. Prob the same everywhere. Choppers, wiz-tokes, poppers.

10. all the time. we call it a spinner.

normally smoke mix but a mate smokes straight so when we mull up i just chuck a little ball of baccy at the bottom and on the top.

when i saw "poppers" i thought it must have been about nossies (nitrous) lol.