Does anyone else act crazy on the bus?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Oct 31, 2013.

1. I like to act crazy when I don't want people sitting next to me. I'm on a bus with like 30+ high school students. It's super packed and none of them sat next to me because I kept giving them all crazy eyes as they boarded. Now I have all this space to myself while everyone else is cramped.

Selfish I know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. nah, I just callously put my bag down on the seat next to me.  unless it's EXTREMELY crowded, nobody is getting in my space.

3. No because you're the only one who's still in high school. The city is for 19+ and says on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4.          High school
       the 'middle school'
     then there was silence

Tragidy.

Sorry. Anyways, I haven't been on a bus in 8 years.

5. Bro that makes no sense anyone can ride the bus

6. #6 TheMHC, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    [quote name="Dabs In Space" post="18914359" timestamp="1383260691"]Bro that makes no sense anyone can ride the bus[/quote]I thought you mean school bus, carry on. *nods head*Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. you must have some really crazy eyes haha

8. crazy eyes killah

9. Hungry eyeeessss

10. [​IMG]

11. I just sit there talking to myself, licking the windows and periodically make loud bird noises.

12. Dude I do the same thing when I ride the city transit.
    I've used fake blood, whipped cream for a foamy mouth, and let out gigantic disgusting rank farts.

13. I'm 23 lol

The bus is a transit bus and passes by two high schools. I was on during the 3:00 end school rush.

Even if I was in high school, I know plenty of people that are grade 12 and 19.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app