Does anyone "cool" use "sykpe"

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, May 20, 2012.

1. i kinda forgot the whole line of thought behind that title ^ but im sure it was something great some in going to just say title says it all....:smoke:

2. I use skype.
    & I am awesome...and drunk.

:)

3. hahaha! three good things

4. I have never used Skype....although it seems "cool" enough....

5. The skype app sucks...at least for iPhone it does.

6. it does for all phones

7. ive used skype. im not cool. yeah

8. I use smoke signals.

I don't really care for IM programs, the tediously annoyin' beeps drive me to strangle goats.:cool:

9. yeah i dont use it i was just wondering i had a advertisement come on on youtube that showed it. I dont know anyone in real life who uses it either..

10. I use Skype a lot for work.

11. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

it does for all phones[/quote]

Go figure lol

12. hahahahahahaha!

13. i think that dude "swimswimswim" sometimes is known to use it

14. Used to use it a lil, Dunno my info anymore, Used to be good for trips and shit.

15. I'm gonna be using it once me and my girlfriend go to college, we're going to separate ones. :(

16. Oovoo is better. Wayyy better.

17. What? I use Skype for the moment, because my parents are in America and I'm at home. We both installed Skype on our phones and when we have WiFi connection, we can call each other for free.

Easy as that.

18. I'll give it a month.

19. idk man sometimes these long-distance things are incredibly resilient.

There's this chick I've been trying to score for a while whose boyfriend lives 8 hours away, and they haven't been going together for that long. It's frustrating, and I don't think I'll win anymore, but she's shown me sometimes being stubborn makes a long-distance relationship at least superficially work.

As for Skype, I have an account but never Skype anyone.