Does anyone believe?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by weedypowerpuff, Mar 15, 2007.

1. It seems that alot of people believe that Christians are dangerous people. Granted that some of the more confused ones tend to be radical, and possibly dangerous. But on the whole satanistic beliefs are so much more dangerous. The satanic an paganistic communitys wax on and on about the dangers of Christianity.Has anyone ever considered their belief in lying and stomping out Chritianity at all costs. Why wouldn't they try to turn everyone off to Christianity? Why wouldn't they invade our churches, and our media in order to make us look foolish and silly? This being satans world for a time he has used religions against us for centurys. Why wouldn't he? It meets his goals, and mass lies are easier than ever to tell with technology rising. Those who speak against Christianty are using the weak and cofused as exampled and there are many.

True Christianity does not harbor hatred for the social status, or beliefs of others. Satan has confused Christians with a wordly view of things, and it's gotten us into trouble. Trouble that was planned all along. Does anyone agree? And if not why?

2. oh... wow.

I can't believe this... i think... i think i just had an epiphany.

Oh yes... now i understand!!! finally!!!

I believe in!! thank you jesus for saving me from the darkness!

My whole life will be different from this point on, I promise you, weedypowerpuff

3. What are you trying to say? That non-believers are satanists? Have you ever considered that there are rational, reasoned and good reasons not to believe in anything supernatural? Hell, take a look around various threads here, and you might even discover a few of those reasons. That way we won't need repeating them.

And sure you're not just a teeny bit paranoid? When not posting about world-conspiracy, it's about satanic conspiracy. Or perhaps they're the one and the same. Hard to follow irrationality is.

Besides, who said christians are evil? Religion is, christianity included. Well, dangerous at least. Individual adherents to a given religion need not be evil. To paraphrase Forrest Gump: "Evil is as evil does!". Adhering to a religion does not automatically define anyone as evil or good. The consequence of ones actions do.

4. Weedy, it's becoming more and more noticeable that all your posts are trolling for responses about the same ideas and making sweeping statements about christians and non-christians alike. In particular your message seems to be that the current religious and even world situations were planned and part of a larger conspiracy. Whilst I don't have a problem with any of this (despite not believing a word of it except those elements that have already been well established as true), I do wish you'd come clean in your threads and start of talking about the aspect of the thread you REALLY want us to discuss. Your Utopia thread started in a fair enough way, but the whole point of it was so you could talk about the new world order and the hand that satan has in our lives. If you've got something you want to talk about, talk, and don't hide behind supposedly innocuous threads.

MelT

5. I don't get what your saying besides troubled souls or spirits or something like that. Also dangers of Christianity. Christianity use to be the biggest religion in America, but its fading. Everyone at my high school is either agnostic, or atheist and have a small majority of Christians. Look at Islam holy shit 20,000 people in America convert every year. No big deal I feel people should believe what ever they want. But I assure you that Christianity isn't dangerous. Who the fuck even came up with that?? No really? And Satan has troubled us all away from Christianity. I'm just gonna stop there. Lets not embarrass each other any further.The Bible does give us hints that Satan may be trying to take everyone away from Christianity but who knows. Look at the gothic structures in France. They have certain windows because they think it keeps out the troubled spirits. Pretty comical right? Anyway post again and try to explain what your really trying to get from us. This is too confusing. Extremist Muslims are dangerous ;)

6. It's not, let's face it, anybody who has died at the hands of christian extremist deserved it.

Because they were doing God's will. So lets them burn. :)

Praise the lord!

7. It's not that Christianity or for that matter satanist cult religions are dangerous in and of themselves, but Christianity has indirectly (and present tense) fucked a lot of ppl, do to the fact that it's a hegemony in our society...It's the majority religious preference, and it didn't become that way without blood being spilt and such. Many ppl Christians included simple go along to get ahead. Christians have power...it's a priveleged group in our society due to its ugly history that you can't deny is there...

Satanists have no such history, yet, so it's not only incorrect but unethical to say that satanists are a greater danger to society...

yes, a small number of them may be serial killers but how many ppl die at the hands of a singular serial killer, 6 maybe more but not even close to the millions that have suffered as a result of Christianity. The danger lies in its numbers. Not that Christianity is a bad thing, I am a firm "believer" in religious freedom...but it just plain sucks that we can't all just get along...

8. Satanists, Christians, whats the difference? And who says Christians are telling the truth, that they might be stomping out anything that opposes their view?

Some may argue that the "weak and confused" are more abundant in Christian followers, for the fact they act on blind faith. But Christians may argue that it is harder to believe something you cannot sense. You can argue it either way, it's all opinion.

Everything you say Satanists or any other believer of any dogma/faith/whatever can say exactly the same about Christians. But the fact is, Christians are well more noticed and stronger in numbers in America, which I presume is what we're talking about.

You say Satanist may invade churches and media, but what is the very foundation of those establishments? Religion is deep within American society and everything composed around it, media, governments and any other institutions alike. The list is never ending.

What you are doing is trying to place the blame of our society's very core problems on an "opposing" force that hinders/mocks your view on things. You are in essence, doing exactly what you look so down upon.

9. Are you being honest? t sounds like fecisous wording to me. Don't make yourself out to be a liar Pasta man

10. Sarcasm is often hard to detect in online messages... :)

11. I wouldn't lie, weedypowerpuff, because lying is a sin in the eyes of the Lord and Savior.

You're not the only one who can experience the warm embrace of jesus.

12. Dude, he just called you Pasta man. Cold blooded. That doesn't sound like something someone would say who receives jesus' love.

13. Whatever, I got God on my side. God and Jesus is the best crew you can have. okay?

14. [​IMG]

Rasta_Man has found Jesus... Somehow I doubt that. :p

15. Well, I don't have much of a choice Liquidtruth.

God gave us life, and if we don't worship him and obey him, we go to hell.

I decided on heaven, thank you very much. ;)

16. Non believers are non believers.

No. Science requires faith also. What about the answers we do not know?

They are. And no I am not paranoid. I have accepted that I will die when my time comes. But as much as I believe in Heaven I'm not sure I will make it today.

Not evil, wrong. No adherence to a religion does not particularly have to make anyone evil. But satanism is different. It teaches hatred and evil so there is not much way around being evil there. Besides evil can be fun and easy, so why wouldn't someone who believes in evil as a religion be evil? Yes evil is as evil does.

17. Good luck guy. It is hard to live a patient life, con't let the world choke you out freind.

18. I just had a dream where god told me to burn down a building full of orphans and then put 60 kittens into a bag and slam the bag on the wall.

Well, I guess it's not wrong as long as god told me to do it, right?

Bullshit.

19. Um, no. Science postulates, experiments, and works to answer the questions we don't know. Religion is stuck in one spot forever, because of faith. Science soars past it and moves on.

Science is in the year 2007 AD. Religion still stuck in 1 AD.

20. God has told Christians to kill lots of people. Murder is wrong, it's in the commandments, but if God gives you the 'go ahead', then it's alright. You'll go to heaven for it.

Don't disobey God, dude, unless you want to burn in hellfire.